We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ken Block Does it again [Up: CLIMBKHANA at PIKES PEAK]

khevolution

At first I thought "hahahahaha AWD drifting hahahahaha".... slowly followed by incredible "holy shiizang!!!!!!!!!" 's. :p

That is a fair amount of practice/talent/luck/editing skills right there. I can pretty much guaruntee he ran that course several times before getting everything good enough for video. If he did it in one then even more wow!!

Great driver, he needs a RWD though. ;) :D

Oh and 530WHP is roughly about how many BHP? I know that WHP is usually a considerable amount less than the HP output at the crank, due to power loss due to all the other forces involved

Probably putting out around 10-20% more at the crank.

Hell of an impressive video. Now to be fair, Block isnt the best driver in the world... put him in a rally car on a rally stage and he looks a bit wandered!

Now how impressive would someone like McRae or Loeb etc etc be behind the wheel of that?

• 3 weeks later...
Probably putting out around 10-20% more at the crank.

Hell of an impressive video. Now to be fair, Block isnt the best driver in the world... put him in a rally car on a rally stage and he looks a bit wandered!

Now how impressive would someone like McRae or Loeb etc etc be behind the wheel of that?

Fully agree. Ken Block isn't bad, that's sure. But there's better driver than him and not a few numbers.

I'm more impressed by a video like Climb Dance with Vatanen or the Vatanen video on Isle of man than this video.

For those who don't know those vidéos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hck7MBnFWPM

And if you really want to see mad skills plus insanity, just search for some rally group b on youtube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...