We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Lap Time mod ?!

N.G.O

Hi. couldn't find better name for topic. is there a mod that allows you to time the lap times on the racetrack ? I can create a challenge on track, but it would time all laps, but i want it to show each lap's time. so when i cross the start/finish then it stops current lap and starts new. could really use it..

nice, didn't even know about it, BUT it's kind a stupid that lap timer starts in middle of the track, not on start/finish line. is there any way to change that or any other mod that starts only lap timer ? (at start/finish line)

Actually i was more looking for a mod that shows like 3 lap times + current and maybe saves lap times into a file or something (lap time + car name) This one basically does the job, but isn't the exact thing i was looking for.

I just like to test cars and compare the lap times..its interesting that D class car is better than B :)

Actually i was more looking for a mod that shows like 3 lap times + current and maybe saves lap times into a file or something (lap time + car name) This one basically does the job, but isn't the exact thing i was looking for.
No offense, but are you really talking about mod for TDU ? It's probably the most modding-unfriendly game of the History :)

Unless asking to vfgdfg if he could do that... I have a doubt !

Hi,

the timer starts in the middle of the track because it is the only part that goes straight left/right on the map and thus going from different side at the track doesn't distort the lap time. For your purpose it shouldn't make any difference really?? Just think it as the new start position :)

You can see your record lap when you finish the lap, but cannot see the earlier ones. It would be possible to save the lap times to a file but uhh.. Can't you just write them down to a paper or notepad?? :D

Regards,

vfgdfg

yeah i noticed the record lap time and yes sure i can write it down, but its not that :) it would be way better if it shows like 3 times.

but what about timer start/stop, i think it really should start at start/finish line (where the pits are, under the small bridge).

also one thing about this engine cut off. when damage is on, then its quite impossible to get gear in when i have driving aid on. as soon as i put in gear..engine cuts off lol. i wouldn't use driving aid at all, but somehow TDU reads my pedals quite wrong. only first 10% of my pedal actually makes any difference. when i press pedal more than 10% or so, then its nearly full throttle.. so blah.

-lil bit offtopic, but what is the best lap time that you guys have got (with default TDU car, without using any trianer or mod that changes handling or speed) ..just curious.

• 4 months later...