We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X [vs 1 & 2]

Grin116

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

It is alright for someone to revive/bump an old thread as long as they are adding something to the conversation or continuing on the topic. This is a mod, mods get downloaded, old mods still believe it or not get downloaded and if someone likes it enough to comment then we should be happy that there are at least some that will let the Modder know they appreciate their work rather than just download and run!

So come on Play nice. :D

Now stay to the topic thanks.

I now replaced with Aston Martin DB7 Zagato, but yes I know it's only rear wheel drive unfortunately. The interior view & performance are great though.

Edit: Hey don't worry about having all wheel drive, because Rear wheel drive is still cool & you can try drifting. There's a modified EVO X converted from AWD to RWD before, so check this out!

http://www.importtuner.com/features/0807_impp_jun_auto_evo_x/index.html

• 2 weeks later...

hmm the download link doesnt seem to work for me. everytime i try to download it with flashget, an error occurs. and i cant seem to download it w/o a manager. everytime i click on the link flashget comes on. any help here? >_> oh yea, i tried both links too for the red model one.

• 2 months later...