We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NXE: Your Thoughts

Nodz86

What do you think of the NXE  

18 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the NXE

• Lovin' it,
    • Its good but could be better (post how)
    • Don't like it (post why)
    • Hate it, theres no way it could be better, Bring back the old one
    • Makes no difference to me

I'm loving it ... looks nice and fresh and modern in this ipod world we live in

Might have to go and buy the 120G drive at the weekend ... especially as I've just found out how much my mortgage is dropping thanks to the recent 1.5% cut ... you've got to love tracker mortgages!

As to things I'd change ... well apart from the obvious of more clothing options for your avatar ... and I haven't played with the party stuff yet so I can't comment on that ... it would be cool if people avatars stood infront of their backgrounds rather than the one you'd selected ... but that would required lots of data to be sent rather than the simple coding of what you've selected for an avatar ... oh have you noticed they smile and laugh if you hit the bumper buttons when you're modding them !

Oh and I like the fact you can 'clean' your played games of all those trial arcade games you downloaded and played but never bought

Overall a BIG thumbs up from me ... 360, welcome to the modern world!

I would like to be able to change the colours of the backgrounds and the gradients. I would make it more Black and Gray to keep it looking more media like than the kind of child like pastel it is just now.

Though I bet we'll probably have to pay for that kind of stuff also.

Because he's a tool and a PS3 fanboy and every opportunity he gets to jump on the 360, he will take. Even if he hasn't a clue about anything at all.

I nominate that for post of the century! :D

Unless he secretly has an Xbox 360... Makes you think eh. A fanboy is annoying, a fanboy who secretly has "his most hated console" has gotta be far worse?!

• 2 months later...

I just discovered that we can now delete games from the 360's history.

No longer do I have to have data that I once played the demo of Pacman CE/ Novatron etc... clogging up valuable kbs of my hdd space.

How long have some people been asking for this? :)

If you are planning on playing on LIVE then the download is mandatory I'm afraid. If however you are playing purely offline then you can keep the blades. However I would imagine all new consoles now ship with NXE but whether the stores have got through the back log of older machines yet I don't know.