We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fable II DLC Coming

Nodz86

• 1 month later...

Knothole Island is now out ... there are 2 DLCs ... a free one and one you have to pay for

it's about 530M in size !

basically the free one gives you some new items and allows you to still play coop with people who have downloaded the pay for download ... you don't get access to the new island though

Went on there for a 'bit' last night and did the first quest after playing some Forza 2 with the usual suspects

The weather effects on the island are great

it's not very big reading through some reviews ... I've only got to the island and done the first quest so haven't been exploring ... but it only takes 2-3 hrs to complete ... the only thing I've found so far is that my first hero, the woman (who was good and is now evil as I was completing the demon doors) has high experience and so the first dungeon was very easy ... but then I'm also using legendary weapons !

but there's lots of cool new items ... new clothes (knights armour & biker I've found so far ... oh and tart and assassin clothing that are in the shops!) ... some new dyes ... including Blonde and Ginger hair dyes ... new potions (fat/thin, tall/short) and supposedly new weapon augments (although I haven't got access to that shop yet)

I'll most probs be on for a bit again tonight ... my usual time ... somewhere between 8 and 10pm

DLC: Fable II - Knothole Island

Content: Fable II - Knothole Island

Price: 800 Microsoft Points

Availability: All Xbox LIVE regions

Dash Text:[ESRB: M (Mature) BLOOD,LANGUAGE,USE OF ALCOHOL,VIOLENCE] Discover new quests, locations, characters and more in the premium Knothole Island download. Meet Gordon the submariner in the Bowerstone docks, where you'll be showered with unique gifts to entice you to the mysterious island. There you will embark on new adventures, fight new creatures and find Albion's rarest weapons, clothes and potions. You will also be able to check your standing in over 50 new Leaderboards on Lionhead.com. If you have the Knothole Island (Premium) pack and want to play co-op in any part of Albion, your co-op partner must have the Fable II Knothole Island (Free) or (Premium) pack. To enjoy the complete Knothole Island experience in co-op play, both players must download the Knothole Island (Premium) pack.

Click here to purchase and add this to your Xbox 360 download queue

There is also a Title Update available for Fable 2 that addresses some issues. Details here.

Edit: My understanding is that the free version is for players who want to play co-op with someone who has purchased the DLC.

From Major Nelson

looks great thanks for the info Nodz

p.s where do you go to find out all these new games taht are coming out?

Don't thank me thank Hybrid, he's the one who posted it was out. All I done was post the usual Major Nelson bit with file sizes and availability.

Edit:

I think he usually get all the information from Major Nelson.

Giving away my secrets are we, lol