We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Request | NFS undercover sounds

Jackief

hey, can sombody convert some sounds from NFS undercover? the only problem on TDU is the sounds, and the only good thing on NFS is the sounds... so, why not to make TDU the best? :D

so my question is if anybody can convert some car's sounds from undercover to TDU, specialy those cars (which sounds really good on NFS):

Pagani Zonda (sounds awsome)

Ford GT

Murcielago

Gallardo

Corvette Z06

McLaren F1

SLR

it will be really good if you'll release some of those :D

• 3 months later...

I have a lot of NFS games, so if I knew how to do this, I would do it, but I don't. Maybe if anyone knows how to but doesn't have the games I could send them the files they need.

I know it's an old topic, but this is a great idea, and I hope someone can do it.

Sounds like a good idea, I agree, NFS is only good for sound. I must say though, GTR Evo/Race 07 is great for realism, graphics, almost everything, and sounds. And those are in easy to access .wav format!

There aren't many TDU cars in GTR Evo/Race 07 though. I have it though, so I can provide those files too :)

No need to tell, I'll do it it if I could but the problem is, few weeks ago I've tried recording it on my Webcam but the sound is too low, I've tried recording in my Canon Camera, but it's still too low, I'm sure that I've turned my Sub woofer speakers to almost the highest volume, I would do it straight away if I could find somewhere to buy a pro pic, or a ipod recorder or something.

No need to tell, I'll do it it if I could but the problem is, few weeks ago I've tried recording it on my Webcam but the sound is too low, I've tried recording in my Canon Camera, but it's still too low, I'm sure that I've turned my Sub woofer speakers to almost the highest volume, I would do it straight away if I could find somewhere to buy a pro pic, or a ipod recorder or something.

Maybe you just need to convert the sound files in the NFS:UC directory or record a video with Fraps, and then remove the image with a video editor to be left with sound, and then save that as a .wav file.

Maybe you just need to convert the sound files in the NFS:UC directory or record a video with Fraps, and then remove the image with a video editor to be left with sound, and then save that as a .wav file.

I've checked, but I couldn't find any extractors so far, only NFS textures could be extracted so far.

hey man here's a pagani zonda sound which i've recorded for oyu, in the *.rar you have audacity files if you need to edit, and WAV file just in case,

http://www.fileflyer.com/view/BFsTxBL

if you need anything else just tell me, and feel free to tell me if its not ok and you need another thing, i'll make a new one, if its good, i'll create more with another cars :)

Then turn it up!!!!!

Seriously, there is no harm in using an audio editing software to increase the gain. Volume is just making it louder, when you're editing bass/pitch etc.. it becomes more "static-y"

I said I've turned it very high, it is louder than a real car, and you'll need to face few minutes to get the rpm still using the Xbox360 Joy stick, which is very pain to my brain, fingers, and ears. I'll need to find something to record

EDIT: Jackief: I didn't download it because it is .exe, why isn't it mp3?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If someone does eventually get around to converting the NFS sounds into TDU sounds, please take the supra sound too, preferably from Undercover, either the BPU supra sound or the fully tuned supra sound from there.

Thanks in advance.

Somebody can make a sound for MazdaSpeed3 and Ford Focus ST?

Why when there is no mazda3 or focus st in tdu??

If someone does eventually get around to converting the NFS sounds into TDU sounds, please take the supra sound too, preferably from Undercover, either the BPU supra sound or the fully tuned supra sound from there.

Thanks in advance.

errr I did just that(tuned,stock sounds boring(in nfs))...

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=11159