We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Koenigsegg CCXR & CCX

Tool831

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oooh. is the text on S-Video really that bad? i was asking for advice on another forum before about connecting my rig to my TV via S-Video and they said the text would be unreadable.

Sorry to post back so late. but yeah. S-Video has great picture quality but it doesn't look the best with video games if you don't have good drivers and the text is a horror to read. Stay on your PC monitor. In S-Video, you have to use the Microsoft Magnifier to see and type text the best way on S-Video.

Thank you soooo much for this awsome quality CCX and CCXR :eek:(I personaly chose the CCXR, the spoiler and carbon fiber appealing me for some reasons).

I specially love the new body shape with all that sharp and accurate details.:thumbsup:

For the bad points, its a shame that you can't do anything to that steering wheel position :mad: ! And I just found some stange textures here and there inside the car, mainly behind the doors, but nothing really ugly :confused:.

One day you asked if we would like to change the name to CCX/CCXR in game. For my part it would be marvelous.:D

Thank you again.

I just found some stange textures here and there inside the car, mainly behind the doors, but nothing really ugly :confused:.

:o:o:o Yeah, im actually hiding something.. Which is the seat belts cause they weren't textured. So i put them inside the actual seats, thought no one could see it...

Oh well.:cheeky:

I see ;)... But hopefully, I know that one day you'll make a "1.5" version or something like that, fixing the few issues on this first release. If it is the case don't miss the file including the "CCXR" name. ( just kidding :cheeky: ;))

I don't want to drive a poor CCR anymore when ( thanks to you) I can drive a fresh CCXR, but it must be an "eden" standard quality, for max pleasure :lol:. Yea, for me, a good mod is a mod that you can't guess that it was adding by someone else, and not by the eden team.

Don't answear my post if negative, just let me in my dreams....:rolleyes:. Anyway I go right now for ride in my CCXR on Oahu.

Great work!

Love both cars. (I've replace CCR with CCXR and CC8S with CCX)

But I've found one thing, that isn't good((( (If somebody already told you, i'm sorry. Don't have time to read all comments)

The spoiler standings of CCXR are not simmetrick. They are like this (from the top) \ \

and shoud be like this / \ .

Can you fix it?

Please!

Because then the car would be perfect!