We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Koenigsegg CCXR & CCX

Tool831

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod is great, but isn't carbon fiber supposed to have sun reflection? correct me here... I've seen it in school in some guy's Renault Clio V6

Edit: Tool from what I know this and the E92 were edited, and whats the 3rd one?

btw would you allow people to lower/raise ride height or tint windows?

I don't edit mods but if I ever will I wouldn't post it anywhere unless its a window mod(if its allowed)

Edit: Tool from what I know this and the E92 were edited, and whats the 3rd one?

btw would you allow people to lower/raise ride height or tint windows?

I don't edit mods but if I ever will I wouldn't post it anywhere unless its a window mod(if its allowed)

Oh my god. I am beginning to believe nobody reads posts anymore?

Seriously you have just described a mod you can do to the car and are asking if it can be done?

(This needs to be in caps lock to get through to people)

[[ IT SAYS CLEARLY IN THE LAST POST WITH EVEN A BLOODY PICTURE, THAT YOU CANNOT, I REPEAT CANNOT, EDIT THE MODEL IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM, BE THAT WITH ANY TYPE OF WINDOW, HEIGHT MOD OR ANYTHING SIMILAR. ]]

I should really bet on the fact that this will be another post that will be ignored...

I know I'm not allowed to edit mods >.> but what I'm asking if that(if I know a bit about modding) if I can lower the ride height(while leaving the car mesh unedited) and post it, or is it not allowed. just to make it clear >.>

I also read the readme's(sometimes) and the first post btw...

Edit: This sound mod works pretty good with it, instead of the eden vacuum sound.

http://www.tduaddons.com/tdu/sounds/koenigsegg_ccr::75/113/

mod made by Reilsss

I know I'm not allowed to edit mods >.> but what I'm asking if that(if I know a bit about modding) if I can lower the ride height(while leaving the car mesh unedited) and post it, or is it not allowed. just to make it clear >.>

I also read the readme's(sometimes) and the first post btw...

No as that is editing tools model.

Jesus its just happened just above with someone editing and releasing a interior.

I Dont Really Care If You Dont Like This Post But Tool Is A Great Modder And He Has Just Released Some Personal Mods And He Is Working On Some Great Mods That This Forum Would Love But The Chances Of These Now Being Shared Have Now Gone!

Yet Again Well Done Idiots Of TDU-C

The simple matter guys is respect the modders wishes. If you want to more mods by that modder then annoying them is not the way to do it.

Shy Guy you've been asked not to edit the original files tool has allowed for download so please respect these wishes. Otherwise the mods from him will just stop.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...