We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Re: GTA IV PC Downloading/Torrent/Links/Crack/Discussion

Eudemon

Surely this applies to every game, not just GTA ? :)
Of course it does and if people post any info regarding the illegal downloading of a game then the same will be done to them. This a much bigger release than anything this year though so is bound to get more attention.

wtf why is this even post

really stupid

what are you on about?

do you not understand if this site shows its willing to help people cheat and get games for free, it will face serious action. you can't get away with stuff like this, well not these days anyway

/rant

what are you on about?

do you not understand if this site shows its willing to help people cheat and get games for free, it will face serious action. you can't get away with stuff like this, well not these days anyway

/rant

I already know that, but why does he post it ? He's admin and GTA IV is coming out tomorow in the VS and the 3e in Europe

I already know that, but why does he post it ? He's admin and GTA IV is coming out tomorow in the VS and the 3e in Europe

its just to back up the rules

its to stop people talking about anything illegal

we have so many members theres no way all of them will be aware of thier actions

it could only take one person to put the whole site in danger of being reported or worse.

now i think we can all agree we dont want that.

/End

@ all members: buy dont download

its just to back up the rules

its to stop people talking about anything illegal

we have so many members theres no way all of them will be aware of thier actions

it could only take one person to put the whole site in danger of being reported or worse.

now i think we can all agree we dont want that.

/End

@ all members: buy dont download

I know about the rules, but why make a thread like this if nobody posted anything about those illegal things

Because it's inevitable that someone will. It's happened before and it'll happen again.

Diablo is simply refreshing people's mind of the rules so that there is no talk about anything illegal.

Ahh.. that's the point

Thanks for making that clear :D

Some people were discussing about torrents, in the GTA IV discussion thread I think. But the posts were deleted.
Exactly, a thread was made about the PC GTA IV being available and some images were posted. To be fair their was no links to the downloads or site where it may be available but I'm just letting people know posting anything relating to that will not be tolerated.

Rockstar have also stated that any cracked copy will not be compatible with future content.

from IGN.com

Rockstar: Aside from the fact that warez are a great place to pick up a Trojan or key logger, using a cracked copy of GTA IV PC will result in varying changes to the game experience. These can range from comical to game-progress-halting changes.

Rockstar Games rewards loyal, paying customers and will offer incentives and downloadable content that will only be available to registered users of the game, running non-hacked copies, via Rockstar Games Social Club.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

okay okay...I admit to downloading it...but here's a story to all you wanna be torrenters. don't I have just got back from two things. One is being cut off from my internet for a week (my isp hates torrents) mainly cause it was an 8gb file. please do not ban me for this...I'm trying to help here...and I've just got back from almost being arrested and sued for theft of a game via internet or otherwise. yes it's that serious...If you don't want to get caught out. DON'T DO IT IN THE FIRST PLACE!

[mod edit:] Please do not swear or use asterisk's to mimic swearing, thanks.

• 2 years later...

yep we are idiots cause we live in wastlands, undevelepod countrys with minimum wages, have lalalalalala internet speeds, PC's and stuff, more unemployed than employed people and average wages of 300 € if not deep in politics or rich family.

yeah right, we are idiots because of that, thanks a lot, what, we don't have right to enjoy games and stuff ?

yes we do as much as you.

piracy is everywhere, game compaies still lives, so i dont see them suffer because of it.

*ready to be flammed, banned, whatever*