We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Race Driver GRID DLC: 8-Ball Pack

Nodz86

Race Driver GRID 8-Ball Pack: 800 MS Points and available everywhere.

The ‘8 Ball’ pack for GRID features 8 thrilling new cars and two new online events as the first in a series of three new extensions for the game. Each carefully selected and beautifully realised vehicle is a thoroughbred racing car chosen for its unique personality to deliver a stunning race experience. All 8 cars become available in ‘Race Day’ mode and in online races. Two new multiplayer events, set on existing circuits from across GRID’s three continents, have been created to test drivers to their very limit online. Car List: McLaren F1 GTR, TVR Cerbera Speed 12, Mitsubishi 2.0 Turbo Lancer Evolution X, Honda S2000, Nissan GTR GT500, VW Nardo, Pontiac Firebird Trans AM, Volvo C30 Green Racing.

From aceybongos

Normally when I post its out. This was from the Aceybongos, Community Manager, Xbox EMEA in London, which means it is outin the UK and probably Europe but I am not sure about the rest of the world as it did not appear on majornelson.

As for platforms other than Xbox I have no idea. I would say check the Grid website