We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

GTA IV HD Videos :: Iced Bulle7's

Iced_Bullet

WARNING! Videos contain scenes of graphical violence! Advised for 18+ viewing.

Not safe for the working environment!

These videos contain Blood, Intense Violence and Strong Language!

With the new adition of 720p on YouTube! You can now enjoy my GTA Videos in full High Definition! =D

Remember to Click 'Watch in HD'!

"Niko Narcotics"

Date: 7th December '08

Duration: 1:23

- Mainly created to test the Video Editor Mode. There're stil loads of features I'm still yet to use :eek:

- Better than HQ

- Better than Normal

"Hummer 4x4 Freeway Fail"

Date: 9th December '08

Duration: 0:36

- Not very long, just snapped it whilst trying to cross to the other side of the Freeway to pay the toll

- Better than HQ

- Better than Normal

"Police vs. Criminals v1.0"

Duration: 5:30

- A video of me and MARK1992 doing a police chase. Some things need touching up, like the storyline between days and also some more fading and trimming between cuts (police siren sounds off sometimes). And most of all, more footage to play with =D

[HD YouTube Link] - Better than HQ

[HQ YouTube Link] - Better than Normal

"Swing Glitching"

Date: 18th December '08

Duration: 3:26

- A video of a variety of friends (Reaper, Loz, Matt, Tool & ScottishSpotter) and me enjoying the wonders of the glitching swings!

Wow, awesome video! That must be a pretty good video editor in the game :eek: :D I love 0:45 when the car runs over the camera! xD
The UI is actually very simple, it's what you do with it that can produce great stuff! You effectively have free control of the camera. Can lock to people, things, game views and or have it free. Then you can speed up the playback, and add 1 of about 30 different visual filters. I used 3, I think.

To make it look good, select key frames, and then you can ask the camera to fly between them, or to simply switch.

Oh, you can also add music from the default music stations (not your own).

Good vid Iced though I feel you missed one amazing chance right at the end with that guy flying into the oncoming car by switching to the interior of that car and slowmo'ing it just before he hit. Also I liked the way you did the - what I'm guessing was - CCTV camera effect on the highway too.

This is one of the better videos I've seen so far good work. I'll have to have a go at some point you can spend years making videos.
Thanks :D That means a lot :D as no doubt you've watched quite a few :p

The annoying thing is you have to guess when the last section of footage finishes. One time it saved only 8 seconds and others 50 :S so you end up with loads of overlap when saving, if you want to do a sequential video ...

Very nice :D

The best video i have seen :D

+ rep

"Hummer 4x4 Freeway Fail"

Duration: 0:36

- Not very long, just snapped it whilst trying to cross to the other side of the Freeway to pay the toll

- Better than HQ

- Better than Normal

Yes it is =] Very good!

"Police vs. Criminals v1.0"

Duration: 5:30

- A video of me and MARK1992 doing a police chase. Some things need touching up, like the storyline between days and also some more fading and trimming between cuts (police siren sounds off sometimes). And most of all, more footage to play with =D