We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Subaru impreza WRX STI`03

Grin116

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good job however, Are you by any chance called 'Chezy' or 'Jonny' on a GTA Site? Cause i just noticed this car is on GTA....

Go down bottom of 1st page

If you asked permission thats alright. However i think credits to them would be nice.

Just Got A Response From The Creator Of This Mod And His Email Says That He Was The Creator And Not Grin.

T3hReaper, give me email...& I ask for permission.

i download this model at torrent tracker with pack of 3d-model (z3d) (discription was NFSMW cars)

Ok Another Response From The Creator States:

Well, the Subaru doesn't matter, he can release it. If he had taken a newer release of me, I would be pretty angry, but the Subaru doesn't matter.

So You Are Lucky

BTW guys especially T3hReaper if you are going to call someone out do it in a proper manner, the guy doesn't speak English as his first language and then you started basically stamping your foot saying stuff in a I'm right about this so be quiet sort of tone to others.

It was very hostile and a bit over the score to be honest. It's alright to call out someone but hear their story first and listen to what they have to say before trying to humiliate them. Lucky Grin was mature enough to step up and say what he had exactly done and this showed his error but going and contacting the creator without hearing the full story and then posting that he's lucky due to the fact that something he acquired was incorrectly labelled - thus not entirely his fault - was bordering on bullying.

I understand all about copyright and respecting one's work and care in the community among modders but don't jump the gun at first sight of something.

===================================

@Grin: The creator has no quibbles with you using his model though it would probably be a good idea to give credit to the model maker in the README, I'm sure tool or Reap can supply you with this maybe.