We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: Subaru impreza WRX STI`03

Grin116

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a POTW Thread, doesn't the 800x600 rule only apply to those threads in terms of entering photos? Why woudl i have to resize them the forum width resizes them automatically

When you joined you should of read the RULES. ;) Then you would of understood why he is saying to resize them to fit TDU limits.

Look i dont mean to break any rule.

And you'd expect a forum with forum-wide 800x600 rules, would allow thumbnails to work?

EDIT: Ok i used the [imglink] tags, , Ok so why are they now all stretched out.

RE EDIT:

When you joined you should of read the RULES. ;) Then you would of understood why he is saying to resize them to fit TDU limits.

I did but i obviously never understood why it suggests to use Imageshack Thumbnails when they do not work.

Ok i think i may have gotten the FIRST one to work. If it did the rest should be fixed soon. I think its the first time i ever get this ridiculous [imglink] thing to work... Tell me if it works on your end Please.

RE EDIT: Ahh there we go. WOW that took me forever to get right. :D

This isn't a POTW Thread, doesn't the 800x600 rule only apply to those threads in terms of entering photos? Why woudl i have to resize them the forum width resizes them automatically and makes it so it pulls up the high resolution version when clicking. Traditional Thumbnails did NOT work in this forum when i tried.

And Besides, How am i going to do that while still having it go to the Full Quality/Resolution Version when you click on it? Like a normal, widely-used, basic internet thumbnail. Am i missing something?

If i use regular Imageshack Thumbnails, Which are like the most EASY thing to do. Then when you click on them it doesn't go to the link with the full resolution version, it just Zooms into teh thumbnail Thats is ridiculous beyond reason. Here check i tout for yourself:

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Please fix the forums image format to allow Thumbnails with links to the original OR implement automatically resizing of pictures o 800x600 and clicking on them brings up the full resolution, like [shot] tags used on the Atari Forums.

This is the only forum that gives me problems with thumbnails and images in general, out of the dozens of forums i frequent and have been on on the internet.

I had the same problem I just deleted all my pictures!:sulk:

Cuban: the image resize mod on the forum was used to resize pictures down to a reasonable size incase those with low screen resolutions viewed the page.

Now Diablo has discovered that the resizer is having a HUGE impact on resources and is costing him a fair bit of money to keep going.

As for the imglink syntax:

[*URL="Direct Link to full sized picture"][*imglink]Link to thumbnail[*/IMGlink][*/URL]

Just remove the Asterix (*)

Yeah it took me a while to figure out i had to use the IMGLINK along WITH the um... Thumbnail Images. I thought that it was supposed to be used by itself. And then before that i didn't know how to use it very well.

Now it's all clear, from now On i link images like i did above. :D And it doesn't use the Resizer, that way any and all of my future images wont take Diablo's Resources, how's that for awesome!? :)

I thought the 800x600 rule was for bandwidth of 56k ppl and ppl with low internet, now i realize the screen resolution is also a factor. Thanks for elaborating.

I'm glad i got this image fiasco fixed. XD

hey grin116 your work is always a suprise becuause its always awsome

i found a video with some mods of yours and i found a mod i would really like to own it...

its a bodykit for the Mercedes Sl AMG

in 0.52 till 1.04 you can see it

could you pls add a link?????

i was searching but i actually cant speak nor read something in the russian language

• 1 month later...
Heeeeelp, after I installed grin's Subaru Impreza, my whole RUF CARS R MISSING FROM THE GAME. Whats the problem? Moreover i didnt make a backup file so can any1 send of those three files that i have replaced..

You can use 7zip on your megapack and extract the Ruf's bnk from there.

Heeeeelp, after I installed grin's Subaru Impreza, my whole RUF CARS R MISSING FROM THE GAME. Whats the problem? Moreover i didnt make a backup file so can any1 send of those three files that i have replaced..

I hardly believe that.. Sorry. You can't just have all missing RUF cars just from a mod there is nothing that would make them dissapear.

Imho you want the RUF files so you can have the RUF's in your game.

"Reinstall" the megapack to get "your" RUF's back. As tool said, no car mod will delete just one brand of car. And seeing as the RUFs are megapack cars, everyone is pretty much ontop of your plan...which has failed.

Now if it were the Nissans that went, then you might get more help. But it isn't so you get none. Sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...