We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Shark's Projects...

Shark

Hello!

After I had read a few posts I thought I should write this:

I stopped modding for NOW, but not ever. I got to do lots of things ATM. School, and I'm starting programing C# for mobile phones. I think, in a few years, it's better, if I can C# and not TDU Modding :).

I hope you understand me. I'm really sorry that I can't release the mods now.

BTW: Modding isn't easy. Not so easy than some people think. Importing isn't easy, too. Perhaps now - there's a new textures importer. But when I started modding, I had need the same sizes of textures, than car's in TDU already had. I must delete lot's of the NFS cars, and had to do much changes.

I got lots of problems with modding, and I found a few guys, which helped me really a lot: BasBas (Ultra-THX!), tool831, eruann0 and more.

I'm 13 years old - my english isn't the best. The communication, wasn't the best, too :o:D.

So...at least: I got all files of my mods....I'm not stopping modding 4 every, only for a few days or one / two weaks.

Otherwise I must go to "Erfurt" in a few days. My grandparents live there.

We also celebrate Christmas there, so I can't mod if I'm there, too. I think, it's a nice time for a little break. I'm celebrating Christmas with my family and friends, then i'll going on modding and finish this R8 and my other mods.

I hope you can understand that. Sorry again for all.

- Shark ;)

Dude! you are 13!!! enjoy your childhood/adolescence!!! You are too young to worry about issues such as "Car modification for gaming purposes." At your age I was still watching power rangers and having fun with my friends :P, lol I didn't even have a clue about what modding was. Have fun :P zero stress buddy. :D

Merry Christmas and happy new years. :D

Dude! you are 13!!! enjoy your childhood/adolescence!!! You are too young to worry about issues such as "Car modification for gaming purposes." At your age I was still watching power rangers and having fun with my friends :P, lol I didn't even have a clue about what modding was. Have fun :P zero stress buddy. :D

Merry Christmas and happy new years. :D

Maybe he's doing it for fun, I mean, he can mod in the time where he can't hang out with friends or such(Morning, late nights, sick, friend's traveled, etc.) he's not doing it for money or such.