We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP560-4 [v1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tool's Mods are never crap, even if he does them a bit fast.

I've learned that he is just that good. :D

Oh, I wasn't implying that any of them were at all crappy, it was more just saying that, if he tries to rush and get something released in the next hour so people will stop asking it won't be very good. Which he is smart enough not to do.;)

Cheers, guys.. :) Nice to see the comments.

I'll have a rim preview up soon enough, as for body it takes awhile to get everything detailed so that won't be for awhile just yet.

However i may post a First import of the LP640 which is just when the whole car is paint just to show you the body really. :)

I saw a Gallardo LP560-4 in real life, it was in a traffic light and I couldn't get a good view of it, but it looked wonderful and I will probably drive the Gallardo a lot more in TDU PC(If I get it) than I do in the X-Box...

Edit: The rims that Koenigsegg put up are ugly, try these http://photos.leftlanenews.com/photos/imageresizeronfly/phpThumb.php?src=/photos/content/november2008/me-laas-lambo-LP560-4-03.jpg&w=1024 they look cool, and probably easier to make...

I think maplecars is pointing out (I think) that you comment mods and tell/suggest cars to replace yet you don't have TDU on PC. :)

Doesn't Koenigsegg also comment on mods and such :p and I plan on replacing those or whatever seems like a good replacement(Like a Honda NSX would fit the Maserati Spyder perfectly due to RWD, speed and acceleration)

Guest RB26DETT
actually I meant I "thought" he don't have TDU.

hmmm....on topic, y don't you put LP640 first then LP560?:thumbsup:

just be patient. the LP640 will be released as well.