We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP560-4 [v1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't Koenigsegg also comment on mods and such :p

Ok, I want this to be solved once and for all...;)

1) The fact that I don`t have TDU installed on my PC or that I haven`t bought it yet, doesn`t make me a worse member of this forum.

2) This Mod Section is for everyone. I think every comment on the mod and every advice is useful for the modders.

3) Shy Guy, you can`t give an excuse about your actions with mine...;)

Now on topic, great job, Tool.:thumbsup:

WIP LP640 Rims Posted!

-------------------------------------------

Edit: Just a random thought, i noticed my posts always consist of:

*Update

*Picture update

*Telling people to get on topic

*Or my stating the truth or speaking my mind.

:D

Anyways on topic: At the moment im detailing the LP560 and in next days ill have a texture picture posted, if lucky will be tomorrow hopefully.

you know, tool the thing i love about your mods isn't exactly teh CAr itself...

But the attention to detail and the working extras, like shifter, windows, steering, interior, shadows, and mirrors. Don't ever change that, i'd cry.

I must say you do pull of a great job. In fact I'm taking SS of some the your latest mods to post up coon as a Thank You for them, as they absolutely rock. the same will be done with this one, as i am eagerly awaiting it.

You must download the whole car first, then use the rim files on another car, I think that tool won't mind because its not editing it or something...

No doesn't count as editing although if someone did that and someone asked where they got it, i would recommend they link this thread to them and not upload the rims separate cause then that just counts as either stealing if they don't mention my username etc.

You have to make the rims silver/metallic too otherwise im not using them! >.>

Hate black rims.

They ain't really black, the rims are a sort of grey/black. :) Im doing everything original so i won't make them silver or metallic cause its not original.

There is a bonus with this.. :lol:

All gallardo's share the same rims or you can select them when buying a gallardo, so you can selected my rims for them too. :p

----------------------------------

I've also added my own detail which is to the exhaust, ive added the aluminum? mesh inside of it. :) Someone can correct me with the real name of it but i think its just aluminum mesh.