We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Lamborghini LP560-4 [v1.2]

Tool831

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres no need for that attitude.

That sig is effectively being rude to tool.

What would you be like if i put in my sig something bad about you?

Reaper you need to chill mate, I understand what you think Maple is saying in that sig but in fact all he's saying is he is upset that the LP640 didn't work out, he's not saying "hahaha tool's LP640 failed". Look at his avatar and signature, he likes the LP640, that's obvious to me and others, he's not trying to make tool feel bad, he's upset that he won't get a quality model of his favourite car from one of the most respected modders of TDU, that's all.

If tool has an issue with it then let him bring it up with Maple or us but we don't need vigilantes who may have read the meaning or context wrong to hound people out.

Please look at and read over the text and remember he is from Hong Kong, language mistranslation is always a strong possibility also.

Reaper you need to chill mate, I understand what you think Maple is saying in that sig but in fact all he's saying is he is upset that the LP640 didn't work out, he's not saying "hahaha tool's LP640 failed". Look at his avatar and signature, he likes the LP640, that's obvious to me and others, he's not trying to make tool feel bad, he's upset that he won't get a quality model of his favourite car from one of the most respected modders of TDU, that's all.

If tool has an issue with it then let him bring it up with Maple or us but we don't need vigilantes who may have read the meaning or context wrong to hound people out.

Please look at and read over the text and remember he is from Hong Kong, language mistranslation is always a strong possibility also.

Thx:), maybe I've onced modded his Z4 so he gets mad on me.

Ontopic: I've got a new car, but not announcing till i know its gonna work 100% correctly.

*crosses fingers and prays for 2007 Sti* :D

Either way, I'll be stoked.

Version 1.2? COOL! DLing now! POstig BAtch #2 of thank You pics this week! :D

LP640 Stoped!

I tired some tests some of them was putting the car on another car and then body swapping on the murcielago, still crashed or was totally ugly. I've been trying for 3 days or even 4 and still can't get it and is the most bugged car ive ever done out of my whole time in modding.

In return of this i will release V1.2 of the LP560-4 and announce another car in this thread which will be another Exotic car which im looking at some now.

Oh crap, i missed this post. Aw man, its ok. Don't beat yourself up over it. If you cant you cant, you tried and didn't give up but it wasn't worth it. That's what matters most, that you tried and tried.

Oh an exotic car! Nice... *forget about my little spaz up there* Sti's arent Exotic. LOL

A man can still dream. :)

"Sports Sedan" :wtf:

Shy Guy you sure you're from the UK? You're more like another nige! :eek: *shudders*

tool looking forward to your next reveal, I'm sure it will be a good one.

I searched up Wikipedia, it said the list of Sport Sedans and the Sti was one of them :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sports_sedan

I'm part american so thats why sometimes I don't use british terms :p

2008-subaru-impreza-wrx-sti_edmunds-02.jpg

That's so not a sedan o_O

oh god no, not that monstrosity. WHO LET IT OUT!? RUUUN for your LIIIIIIFE!:twisted: Whoo, i almost looked directly at that picture. *whoo* what a relief , i dont want to go blind. LOL

Yeah, the 08-09 Subie Sti, is something most old-school Subie owners and fans alike are not a fan of. :P Anything before the 08-09 is ok though...

-----

Anyways, back ontopic:

I'm going to be runing 8X SLI AA in my next shots, so no Jaggies for BAtch #2!

As TDU does not use the power of SLi, SLi AA is perfect for it. It will use the second card as a second 4x AA Buffer, while the first one does 4X AA as well. It eqauls to both cards doing 8XAA in total, t works by both cards samples being offset and combined in order to double the image quality with no performance loss when ocmpared to 4XMSAA. :) Sweet!

-----PS, isn't a Saloon, what they used to call a Restaurant in the Old American Wild West days? o_0?