We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

big-t1991: Porsche 911 GT2 (997) -New Update- 21.04.09

big-t1991

Porsche 911 GT2 (997)

Creator: big-t1991

VERSION FINAL

Converted from NFS_UC

BUGS

> Windows dont open

> Doors

THIS MODEL FINAL!!!!

What i can´t do

Fix the Interior (Stands out body) > EXPORT PROBLEMS (0kb)

* This Model has door Panels

Porsche Carrera Gt and i are planning a car dealership. This will be the Ruf dealership.

There will be all our cars inside. (GT2, TURBO, GT3RS and maybe the cayman)

FINAL DOWNLOAD!!!!!!!!

http://rapidshare.com/files/178761672/Porsche_911_GT2_Final_by_big-t1991-KD-Crew.rar

UPDATE 2009

http://rapidshare.com/files/224057744/GT2_Update_09_Exterior.zip

> Still need to fix the Doors

> Porsche Logo

Credits:

Thank you very much Tool831 for giving me your Turbo rims. And For the GT2 Model

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shark971: Speedart Modification:

Special thanks to shark971 for his modification it´s awsome.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U797A84I

• Replies 128
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh a GT2 that great. I guess this could be a comfortable replacement for the RUF RT12 be. at last this two base on the same 997 Chassi. Now I hope the bugs can get fixed and that it will have a nice dashboard. maybe use of the Eden RT12 one ? Well Knigthdriver team will figure it out.

> GAME CRASHES BY BUYING THE CAR IN SHOP!! (wtf)

Thats caused by the car... So something you have on the car. I can be something like this.

------------

Parts closely named the same

Example: door_right then you might have door_right_window ive seemed to get this issue with parts to correct it you can either put a number at the end of every part and that seems to fix it. :)

If it still occurs then you might need to 'Merge' the part again from a backup or original file. just incase it might be corrupt secretly or something.

Thats caused by the car... So something you have on the car. I can be something like this.

------------

Parts closely named the same

Example: door_right then you might have door_right_window ive seemed to get this issue with parts to correct it you can either put a number at the end of every part and that seems to fix it. :)

If it still occurs then you might need to 'Merge' the part again from a backup or original file. just incase it might be corrupt secretly or something.

wow! It's so nice!!!!!!!!!! tool"

Meh. The 996 was too soft. Even Porsche's softer car's have had sharp parts, for instance, being hit be a 962 would be one thing, but I definitely wouldn't want to be hit by it if it were going backward. the 70's 911s were not round, there were always sharp edges. The 997 goes back to that sharpness you see, that scary, screaming, deathtrap feeling. This makes the CGT a bit weird too I guess, but it's sexiness is a loophole.

996's never had VW Beetle headlights, they had better ones that should have been on the 997(but slightly modified)

I like the 997 Headligths, because those remind me on the headligths from 993, 964, 930 and even from the old 901 cars. The 996 onces where diffrent and untypical for 911's. But I guess its a matter of taste ?

i got a new model of the turbo. :)I start the complete new and much better version after the GT2:):). Sry guys but the GT2 is my absolutly fave. Porsche:thumbsup:. And jah i will fix the headlights.:cool: This Version isn´t allready in beta status at all. xD

I´ve got alot of things to fix (Windows, ...)

I can´t hold the beta release date ( 27th December). Sry but i´ve got a private life too.:cry:

I promiss u guys that this Porsche will be a great car.:thumbsup:

Edit: And yeah I love the 997 series!!^^

Yeah, I am more of a fan of the 997 lights, but maybe that's because I've been around a real one for a while. My mom's now ex-boyfriend was a small car collector (He was a doctor), and one of his cars was a '79 911S. (Unfortunately it was brown, though the paint was amazing) I loved that car, the way it looked and sounded, so I guess I have just grown to like the round things. I just saw a Turbo the other day, the car was nice-ish, but the lights were just... :ill: