We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Yadda Yadda Yadda!

bob

you know mate, i really dont give a stuff about my post count. i think its pointless for you to come and bother saying that. im getting a bit sick of this. i didnt know who bob was, so i asked. didn't have anything to do with you. so you stick to your things and stop poking your nose in where you are not welcome, thankyou.

you know mate, i really dont give a stuff about my post count. i think its pointless for you to come and bother saying that. im getting a bit sick of this. i didnt know who bob was, so i asked. didn't have anything to do with you. so you stick to your things and stop poking your nose in where you are not welcome, thankyou.

For some reason I have problems with people making irrelevant and pointless posts on a forum. It appears that the person is not actually contributing anything to the matter and is just saying it to be silly. Many people do it and it's not just you so don't think i'm only aiming this at you.

Most often it is to raise their post count as they think a higher post count means they are entitled to more respect from other members in the community and thats why I said it to you. Some people do not work for this respect and think that posting short and useless content is the way to go. Although this is not always the case, and I apologize to you if it wasn't, but it seemed that way to me. And yes you are right to say that it's not my business but I find it extremely difficult to ignore things such as this.

I guess what got me worked up was when you said:

what is cba?

...due to both it being completely offtopic and the fact you never mentioned anything to do with 'what the thread was about' along with your question.

But sometimes when you want to know something then a simple search on Google will give you the answer. It both avoids the thread going offtopic and gives you the answer to your querie. People always say this to me as they think i'm lazy for having to ask about things instead of finding them out myself. It also can lead to a thread going offtopic and this can be confusing for other people to read and understand. I think I did get a bit personal with that you and that last post I made , so, sorry about that.

Also just for the record. I wasn't annoyed at the fact you asked who Bob was, it was when you said :

nooO!

...as this has nothing to do with the thread and that it seems you posted for no reason what-so-ever.

And I know it is not just you who makes pointless posts but looking at your posts, you seem to have made a fair few of them and thats why I had taken this upon you and not someone else.

I do hope that made sense and is not just a load of gibberish as it is 4:35 in the morning and as you would expect I am tired. Please don't take it to be offensive as that is not the intended purpose of this post.

*Sorry didn't notice your post, Him.*

I just wanted to clear the matter up and that was the intended purpose of the above post. If you do still dislike me after this post then i'm sorry for it.

But really, it's good that modders have this power now, I bet they're happy!

And going back on-topic. Yes it is good that modder's have this extra power and I know that it will and has made their life a lot easier without getting a moderator, modmod or admin to rename topics for them.