Fanatec has released its new and free Fanalab software package for Windows 10 which allows you to conveniently fine-tune various Fanatec hardware settings.
The Fanalab software allows for an unlimited number of setups to be saved and automatically loaded on game start. Select different telemetry data for the wheel display, as well as controlling the behavior of RevLEDs and FlagLEDs. Vibration functionality on supported steering wheels and pedals can also be adjusted using game telemetry.
- Change Tuning Menu values in the software with a wider overview compared to the wheel displays.
- Allow the creation of unlimited Tuning Menu presets.
- Add and adjust dynamic FFB effects driven by car telemetry data: speed-sensitive damper and additional damper for driving in reverse (more features to come, for example front suspension effects, rear traction loss, and Dynamic Force Enhancement).
- Generate oversteer and understeer wheel rim vibration effects.
- Add and adjust vibration functionality by using game telemetry to control the rumble motors found in many ClubSport steering wheels and ClubSport Pedals V3 (throttle and brake).
- Add and adjust display functionality by using game telemetry to show different values on the steering wheel.
- Change the behavior of the RevLEDs.
- Use telemetry to control the FlagLEDs in different colors and layouts.
- Launch games directly from the software.
- Run in background to detect game launches.
- Save/Load profiles which contain all the above settings.
- Assign a profile which will be automatically loaded on game start.
- Import/export profiles for sharing with others.
- All Podium Wheel Bases
- ClubSport Wheel Base V2.5
- CSL Elite Wheel Base +
- All Podium Steering Wheels
- All ClubSport Steering Wheels
- All CSL Steering Wheels
- All ClubSport pedals
- All CSL pedals