DRIVECLUB: December Update
December is a good one if you are a DRIVECLUB player as it gives you some free toys to play with now and later this month.
Starting today players can get acquainted with the Mercedes-AMG S65 Coupé which can be unlocked by completing Rank 6 of the Mercedes-Benz Owners Club Accolade, and for those with the DRIVECLUB Bikes expansion, the KTM 1290 Super Duke R bike for everyone with DRIVECLUB Bikes where completion of Rank 10 in the KTM Owners Club Accolade will reward you with the two-wheeled machine.
The update also brings with it the chance to make the game easier for those of you having some struggles with the tours. And you can feel no longer a loser in missing out on the Gold due to the new addition of "Silver stars", allowing you to have a sense of accomplishment for once. We kid! Customisation gets a boost too, livery designs can be more freely created with the move from 4 to 16 slots and each car now has 15 Levels, meaning you can unlock 15 customisation slots including those of the new special paint types: Flake, Flip and BLING KING Chrome.
All this means that no matter what type of player you are the game should now be good for you to play. From the casual not the quickest racer to the want to get as many Top 10 times hardcore muppets, the game now caters to you and everyone in-between.
1.25 Update Changelog
- Unlock the Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupé by completing Rank 6 of the Mercedes-Benz Owners Club Accolade.
- Unlock the KTM 1290 Super Duke R by completing Rank 10 of the KTM Owners Club Accolade.
- All Tours now have an easy difficulty setting, featuring easier AI opponents and easier objectives called Silver Stars. These are in addition to the existing Gold Star system.
- All cars now feature 15 individual levels. Level up your cars to unlock 15 customisation slots for new special paint types: Flake, Flip and Chrome.
- Vehicle customization slots have also increased from 4 to 16. This gives you more freedom to change the livery designs across all of your vehicles.
- Driver and Club Accolades have ALL increased from 5 to 10 levels. Levels 6-10 offer significantly more generous fame rewards for you and your club.
- Driver Levels & Elite Levels are now separate. Your Driver Level advances as you earn Fame. Your Elite Level advances as you complete the Elite objectives.
- 5 new Driver Levels have been added (new cap is 85). There’s a new livery reward to unlock at each level.
- 5 new Elite Levels have been added (new cap is 25).
- 5 new Club Levels have been added (new cap is 60). There’s a new livery reward to unlock at level 60.
- The main menu for DRIVECLUB BIKES has been updated to feature a selection of our favourite #PS4share community photos.
- Awesome new #PS4share community photos are featured as the loading screens for DRIVECLUB and DRIVECLUB BIKES.
- Privates Lobbies have new filters for inviting friends, so you can easily see which friends are online and which friends are online playing DRIVECLUB.
- Privates Lobbies have new options for Braking Assist, Laps (up to 25) and Grid Order (including order by result of the previous session).
- Driver and Rider customisation is now featured in the Settings menu for quick and easy access.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability, and usability.
Coming in the December 15th Update:
- Free Mercedes-AMG Tour Pack featuring the Mercedes-AMG GT3 2016, 11 events, and 3 Trophies. Obtain the 'AMG Champion' Trophy to unlock the new car.
- Instant unlock options for the Mercedes-AMG S 65 Coupé, KTM 1290 Super Duke R, and Mercedes-AMG GT3 2016.
This game just continues to deliver and the photomode images people share are some of the best virtual automotive photography you can see on a console game, if you do have a PS4 and enjoy your racing even just that little bit then be sure to pick up this game. The turnaround from its release is nothing short of astonishing and the price it and its well worth it Season Pass goes for now means there is little excuse to do so. And if you do please drop by our forums and let us know how you're finding it, and if you want to show us your pics and videos too, then that's even better!
Source: DRIVECLUB Facebook