Private Members, Take It Easy
A few days ago it was tweeted that a new update was coming to DRIVECLUB this week and with it would be Private Lobbies, Braking assist options and more.
That update is now available and the full run down of what it includes is now known: Private Lobbies do actually have options that can be set by the host like grid positons, penalties, collisions, player viewpoints and control settings, a new Club Level cap has been raised from 50 to 55 and die-hard players can continue to show their majesty and domination of the game with new ELITE Driver Levels of 76 - 80.
- Private Lobbies have been introduced to Multiplayer, to play custom games with your friends online competitively or for fun.
- Private Lobbies include a wide range of customisable options and modifiers for things like; Grid Position, Penalties, Vehicle Collisions, Drafting, Gear Changes, Camera Perspective, and more.
- Introduces a new Multiplayer Accolade. Earn fame rewards for playing online via the event browser or with your friends in Private Lobbies.
- The Club Level cap has been raised from 50 to 55, with a new reward to unlock at level 55.
- ELITE Driver Levels 76-80 have been added, with a new reward to unlock at each level.
- ELITE Driver Level Challenges can now be played directly via a new option in your Driver Profile.
- A new in-game store has been added to make finding add-ons for DRIVECLUB much easier.
- Adds a steering wheel profile for DRIVECLUB Bikes, and reintroduces look left and right on the steering wheel d-pad for cars.
- 2 new Sprint tracks for Glenmorgan (India) and Chungara Lake (Chile).
- An adjustable ‘Braking Assist’ is now available to aid those less familiar with the tracks, generally helping make the game easier for novice drivers.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
DRIVECLUB BIKES DLC
The update also sets the foundations for the EBR (Erik Buell Racing) Expansion to come later this month on November 17th and will be free to owners of the DRIVECLUB Bikes Pack that was released last month.
- Adds support for the EBR Expansion (coming to PlayStation®Store as a free expansion for DRIVECLUB BIKES on Nov 17) – which includes the Erik Buell Racing 1190RX, Erik Buell Racing 1190SX and EBR Tour Pack.
- The EBR Tour Pack includes 6 new Events and 3 new Trophies. Collect every star in the EBR Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the free All Stars Tour Pack (coming to PlayStation®Store as a free add-on for DRIVECLUB on Nov 17).
- The All Stars Tour Pack includes 6 new Events and 3 new Trophies. Collect every star in the All Stars Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the EBR livery pack (coming to PlayStation®Store on Nov 17). The pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your bikes or cars with.
- Adds support for this months free bonus livery (coming to PlayStation®Store on Nov 17).
Thanks - DRIVECLUB Facebook