We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tutorial: Importing / Creating Your Own Basic Car Mod For TDU

Tool831

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all, when I merge a car i get the error:

Can't open file for read: C:\Users\Username\Desktop\Test Drive Unlimited\Zmodeler\300\zzzz.z3d.

Error opening stream on "C:\Users\Username\Desktop\Test Drive Unlimited\Zmodeler\300\zzzz.z3d" because of: C:\Users\Alexander Lips\Desktop\Test Drive Unlimited\Zmodeler\300\zzzz.z3d was not found. file:fileStream.cpp line:127

Error merging file "C:\Users\Alexander Lips\Desktop\Test Drive Unlimited\Zmodeler\300\zzzz.z3d".

I have the full version of zmodeler 2.2.1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
its a copyright protection put in place by the original creator. Need to ask politely the maker for an unlocked version

i forgot that i have a modded car on the skyline,thanks for the tip :D

edit: every time i export a file from zmodeler,replace and start the game ia get a crash

what's this?

did you place the magic map in your bnk folder? this did it for me. that and installing the community patch 1.67d

yep,i think its related to my mod,every time i open the game and the vehicle supposed to be replaced apear the game crash:cry:

in zmodeler my model doesn't match,he stays lower than the original,maybe this is the cause?:confused:

Same thing just happened to me. brought in a mclaren f1 gt with body parts. went to the dealer to see if it worked and the game crashed. same thing that happened to you?

*edit

just got my car in the game. Do make it work i had to keep the orginal model file structure and rename to match orginal models parts or attach them to BODY HR. then makesure to put the .2gm .3dd and .3dg you get when you export from zmodler into the .bnk you want to replace. filenames have to stay the same or the game will crash its based on this structure.