We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Are Cruises still alive..?

Shoes[UNTIED]

I';ve just been wondering, because no one posts in here about cruises any more. all are a year or two old. Im kinda disapointed because i couldnt wait to get the game, but it seems as if no one even plays anymore.. :(

Do u think that Cruises are alive still??! nobody even posts here anymore, as if TDUC was never what it once was...

and without posting your GamerTag people are supposed to find you how?

Cruises dead? Yes in the organised sense. However if a lot of us are on we'll cruise around together, very informal and we don't do cruise rules or any of that nonsesne.

That happens everywhere Shadow, as a single title can only keep you entertained for so long before you try other things and want to talk about them. TDU is always a game that myself and a good few others return too but cruises and such are not really planned. When TDU2 info starts coming out then we will get back to TDU I'm sure. :D

Check my details and send me a friends request over Live but please make sure to mention your name here otherwise I'll just ignore it and then next time we're on TDU and I see you online I'll send you a message to join us.

and without posting your GamerTag people are supposed to find you how?

Cruises dead? Yes in the organised sense. However if a lot of us are on we'll cruise around together, very informal and we don't do cruise rules or any of that nonsesne.

wELL I DONT HAV AN XBOX YET, SO I DIDNT PUT UP MY GT xd. But, i never really knew, maybe we can get together when i get mah xb360?

• 1 month later...