We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Installing mods question

yellow_H2

If you are talking about the car mods: Simply download the files. Then on your HDD, go to your TDU install folder, Euro, Bnk, Vehicules. In there, paste the files you downloaded, when it asks about overwriting say yes after you have made backups of the files you replace. ;)

Tool's mods has excellent readme's in them, so... read them aswell :cheeky:

• 9 months later...

Hi. Im new as well to modding TDU, but i installed a Skyline R34 i downloaded from a link off of this site. http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7642

And i followed the instructions in the read me, but the cars not at the Nissian dealer? What did i do wrong or what am i missing?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Best regards,

CKYRules.

Hi. Im new as well to modding TDU, but i installed a Skyline R34 i downloaded from a link off of this site. http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=7642

And i followed the instructions in the read me, but the cars not at the Nissian dealer? What did i do wrong or what am i missing?

Any help is greatly appreciated

Best regards,

CKYRules.

You might also need DJEY magic map installed for custom vehicles to work. But only the magic map for your installed version of TDU will work. So if you have unpatched start looking for DJEY magic map for 1.66a (i think). If it's fully patched to 1.67d ofcourse you need DJEY magic map for 1.67d and so on. If that custom car replaces a car from the 1.67 car pack you indeed need that one too first, like Viper1 mentioned.

Greets,

Carda

• 2 years later...

Hello all

I'm pretty new on here, I'we been reading this forum, but now I'a asking for some help:

I can't mod any car , because my game install is missing the files that are mentioned in the .txt file. Actually it looks like this : TDU2\Euro\Bnk\Video That's all I got in the Bnk folder, and nothing else. No sign of "vehicules" or any other file.

What is wrong with my PC or installation? How come the game plays without those files anyway?

Thanks for any help.