We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'Convertible Sunday' Cruise - 31st May.

TIMELESS

ECC Hosted Cruise: 31st May.

The ECC will be hosting a slow cruise for convertibles on the 31st. All people welcome.

Rules:

• Stay on the right side of the road.
  • Overtaking can only be done if there is enough space and the leader has overtaken.
  • No purposeful crashes.
  • No concept cars.
  • STAY IN ORDER!
  • No A class cars.
  • Be in a convertible!

Max Speed:

Meeting Place: Car park opposite the Caddilac Dealership.

Time: 3:00pm BST\GMT+1

Signed Up:

- Gay for Space ... T1M774 ... 'Vette C6 Convertible *LEADER*

- Mr Softie ... kingscott95 ... Maserati 90th Aniversary *FOLLOWER*

- Beem3r ... Beem3r ... 'Vette Stingray Convertible *2nd*

- Dark Epiphone ... darkepiphone ... Fezza F430 Spyder *6th*

- Brad_F430 ... oXUNSTOPABL3Xo ... Fezza F430 Spyder *3rd*

- freddiegdude ... freddiegdude ... Fezza F430 Spyder *4th*

- TBONESTEAK33 ... TBONESTEAK33 ... Gallardo Spyder *5th*

Edit: Okay, we have all 8 people signed up. Sorry to redvette77 who sadly could not be part of this cruise.

All 8 spaces taken. Thanks to all who have signed up.

Don't know if I will be able to make it. But, I can say that using the Stingray convertible would be a grave mistake. The Stingray convertible is notorious for causing awful lag and connection problems. Drive one if you wish, but don't expect it to go well...

I don't know what my plans are for that day yet. However, if I can make it, I will be driving a Spyker C8 Spyder T. My gamertag is the same as my name on this forum.

Great guys, thanks for coming along. Although you haven't said whether you can make it or not I'l put you down anyway, thanks.

@redvette77 - I know your GT..I met you once while waiting for a friend :p

One more thing, don't forget to choose a place. First come, first serve.

Rules:

• Stay on the right side of the road.
  • Overtaking can only be done if there is enough space and the leader has overtaken.
  • No purposeful crashes.
  • No concept cars.
  • STAY IN ORDER!
  • No A class cars.

I believe if you read the rules you will see this is not a possible car choice ;)

Lol, since everyone is in an F430 can I just state that this WILL be a slow cruise.

Fine, but if it's a slow cruise people will have to purposely drive in a sensible manner, so why ban A class vehicles? If everyone has to stay in line why would it matter that one car had more potential than another? Besides you could take a C Class Corvette C6 Convertible with manual gearing and it will be just as fast as a A Class Lamborghini Murcielago Spyder in a straight line.

So if everyone obeys the rules the F430 and the Murcielago Spyder will be fine.

True, but one of the reasons is that the idea for the cruise for everyone to be in a convertible, some in 350z cabrio's or whatever. I don't want everyone in the same car, especially when it makes it harder for them to cruise.

Why don't you come prove your point.

No thanks, it's the our cruise. Now, go off and have an argument with someone else, thanks a lot.

He wasn't arguing with you, so please stop being so defensive. He was merely suggesting something to you, not telling you that you had to do it or that you were doing anything wrong.

I agree with twm on this matter and was actually interested in joining this cruise, but the only convertible i enjoy driving is the Zonda roadster, so Probably won't anymore, i'll post back nearer the time if i decide to come, i'll most probably be in a maserati if i do come, although a zonda would be preferred *batters eyelashes* :p