We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Best car you've ever driven?

dredgy

After my last driving lesson, I have changed my mind. I no longer think that the new Fiesta is the best car I've driven. I think the Kangoo is. After driving the Fiesta again (I hadn't for 2 weeks), my opinion is now; it is easy to drive, but not as fun as the Kangoo.

The controls are very very light, especially the steering, and the clutch gives very little feel. Whereas the Kangoo has some weight to it, and much more feel through the clutch.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After my last driving lesson, I have changed my mind. I no longer think that the new Fiesta is the best car I've driven. I think the Kangoo is. After driving the Fiesta again (I hadn't for 2 weeks), my opinion is now; it is easy to drive, but not as fun as the Kangoo.

The controls are very very light, especially the steering, and the clutch gives very little feel. Whereas the Kangoo has some weight to it, and much more feel through the clutch.

my dad says

if you've driven a renault you don't want anything else

Not bothered putting pics, but well, here is my "show off" list anyway.

- Gallardo

- F430

- Spyker C8 Spyder

- Invicta S1 420

- M3 Hamann

- 360 Modena

- F355

- Opel Speedster

- Aston DB7

- G55 AMG

- Gallardo Spyder

- RS6 MTM

- Maserati Quattroporte

- 911 997 Turbo

- Diablo

- 300C SRT-8

- RR Silver Seraph

- RS4

- 348TB

Upcoming this summer (maybe):

- Koenigsegg CCXR

- SL65 AMG Black Series

- Focus RS 2009

- RS6 C6 MTM

A definition from an online dictionary [of 'driven']: " Powered, operated, or controlled"

At no point is a co-driver operating or controlling the vehicle, except in special circumstances.

Sitting in the passenger seat, you are not operating any form of controlling mechanism to dictate the velocity of the vehicle.

And I don't know about anywhere else, but I certainly would never, ever say that the co-driver is driving the vehicle. The most they can do to dictate the direction of the vehicle is to tell the driver where to go, which is not directly having any effect on the velocity of the vehicle in any way.

I didn't post about the Dodge Viper, Ferrari 360 or Morgan Aero 8, because I wasn't driving them. If you want to post about what cars you have been driven in, fine, but this isn't the right thread to do it in.

Sorry, if I say I have driven something then I myself have got behind the wheel. Being driven by someone else does not count. "Co-driver" what were you doing, pace notes? Because it certainly wasn't anything fundamental to getting the vehicle physically moving.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...