We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

What in your country are your proud of? What is your country's pride?

HighlineDSG

uhm, Everyone has heard of The Statue of Liberty, Buckingham palace, Mount Everest, The Eiffel Tower etc. EVERY single country have it's own pride. someone might think it's something else then you..

Show us pictures of what you look at as your country's pride...

uhm, In my eyes, what I'm most proud of about Norway, is our own car!

Think

think.jpg

not really..

but the Norwegian nature, is some of the most beautiful things I have ever seen!

The fjords..

actm2v.jpg

Kjeragbolten

2rwqq8o.jpg

Prekestolen

Fjord_pictures_30.jpg

Besseggen

2lmbcw6.jpg

Nidarosdomen

1.3084808!img3084788.jpg

and of course the Cheese Slicer :D

Kongetinn%20osteh%F8vel.jpg__%5B500px%5D.jpg

I've been canoeing down the dordogne river, right past the place on the second picture, great day out, although scary as hell when you tip over and everything goes floating away lol

I did that :) Twice, both times got in a 30 year old van with seats that wern't even attached to the floor :) Thats more scary that capsizing for me as its warmer than england and have done it so many times over here.

Anyway;

Our endless array of microbrewarys making different real ales, loverly. Got some stunning countrys pubs around aswell.

Our comedy. It is simply the best in the world.

Add to that British cars - sure they may not be made with British money any more, or even in Britain, but its the designs and what they stand for that still sticks around.

And lastly, but most importantly, the greatest export in the planet's history - the English language. Think about how many people can speak English around the world - and they say Mandarin is the most spoken language in the world? Pah!