We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

In game chat text too small!!!!

My Major complaint other then the cop cars and traffic being horrible looking....The in game chat text is WAY too small and I cannot read what others are saying I really need it bigger....Much bigger, that alone would improve the quality of game play 200%:thumbsup:

Could somebody help me out?:o My eyes are bad enough as it is.:mad:

I was actually hoping for a mod for bigger font I have a smaller screen then most guys have nowadays....I think my resolution is already as low as it gets.......:crying:

:EDIT: I went back into the game and tried it out and it didn't help at all....the font for me is just way to fligging small!

I thought I was losing my mind see I have a 16" screen!....Ok... so I'm NOT the only one with this problem...It would definitely be worth looking into, I have only modded games like GTA-SA and Vice city But I have no clue where to start with this game....I figure if I beg real hard somebody might answer the plea's;)