We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

I-Phone 3Gs

Pherelas

http://www.apple.com/uk/iphone/iphone-3g-s/index.html

Been announced, has someone already posted this? I searched for it first. They are keeping the 8gb 3G which will be cheaper ($100 in the US).

• 2 x faster
  • Video
  • 3 mp camera (tap on screen to choose where to focus)
  • Voice control
  • Compass
  • Cut and paste
  • Landscape keyboard
  • Internet tethering
  • Voice Memos

Cost (UK)

Pay as you go

iPhone 3G 8GB - £342.50

iPhone 3G S 16GB - £440.40

iPhone 3G S 32GB - £538.30

Pay Monthly

http://shop.o2.co.uk/update/paymonth.html

Guest RB26DETT

funny that they just added features from 3rd party jailbroken applications. still not worth the upgrade though, i'll just get the free iphone 3g, not this one on july when my 2 years with my provider is up.

So are they actually gonna turn the Iphone into a phone instead of a fashion statement?

The iPhone has always made phone calls, surely the most fundamental part of being a phone. Yes it now has a wealth of pointless crap that no one will ever really use just like the N95.

some of that stuff is coming on the 3.0 software i think, which im assuming is coming to the 3g?

like the cut and paste and the landscape keyboard!

but i wanna upgrade my 3g to a 3gs now :(

videooo, haha so cool!

still love it how people that dont own iphones still think they are fashion statements as opposed to probably the best phone out there.

• 3 weeks later...
my mum told me that there is one guy who spoils his iphone juz because he has sweaty palms... she also said that the iphone has water sensors... once a little bit of water the iphone senses, it could not be used anymore... i dunno if tats real or not... ;P

Its true, look down the headphone jack. You'll see a little whitish patch? If it contacts moisture it will discolour and when the Apple Staff open it up to look at it, they will check it and if it is indeed discoloured, your warranty is gone.