We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

Haha, hope to get a new car soon, but as a new driver, the insurance is nearly 3 times as much as the car value on some cars I've looked at :rolleyes:

There is someone at my college with a brand new M3, i have the same insurance problem as you so how he got insurance I have no idea.

Anyway to solve the problem i'm not buying a car untill after uni so am driving my mothers car at the moment (I didn't choose the colour).

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/Car%20Pics/DSCN0387.jpg

Sorry about the pic, i couldn't be bothered to walk downstair and get a proper photo ;)

There is someone at my college with a brand new M3, i have the same insurance problem as you so how he got insurance I have no idea.

theres 2 reasons for this:

1. On Mummy and Daddy's insurence/company insurence

2. Born into money so can have what he wants regardless of cost

OMG I have almost the exact same bike, except it's the 2007 model, so it's just a slightly brighter shade of blue, and the forks are black instead of white.

Oh wait, that's an Avalanche, mine's an Aggressor XC3. It's got the same basic frame though (the trusty GT 'triple triangle' design), with rock shox darts forks, tektro mechanical discs, and 24-speed shimano trigger shifters.

I also drive this:

http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z245/matt88sco/thepunto.jpg

And a Citroen Xsara Picasso 2.0HDi sometimes (my parents' car). You can actually see it in the background there.

Oh, Safiro, what frame size is that? Looks huge compared to mine. I have the 16" model, that looks like it's about 20"

mod edit: Please don't quote images, thanks!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.