We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

So Myself, Meand a few mates went out for the first proper run of the year...

[ATTACH]24759[/ATTACH]

2 tuned Classic impreza Estates, 2 Lexus LS400's, a tuned RX8 and an A4 quattro sport.

Just the Normal cars you expect in a driving clubs convoy for twisty mountain roads this time of year of course. :lol:

Did the infamous 'Cairn O Mount road', the road was still greasy at most parts, and some of parts with lots of mud (damn farmers) and grid/sand at the lower points of the route.

Managed to get the LS airborne at one point while doing a speed above 70mph* by forgetting about a small humpback bridge on a bit of road that is like a mini Mulsanne Straight! The sound of the exhaust hitting ground as well as what I guess is the balljoints/suspension dieing was unreal. :lol: Thankfully, the HMS LexBarge is okay other than one of the heat shield's for the exhaust's being loose.

If anyone wants more or better pictures, I'm sure I can 'borrow some of Me's photos or he can post them.

* Say 100 -110mph...

Guest MrLolololXD

Race car

Decided that turning my nice street car, into a race car that I can drive on the street, would be silly. Rather have a nice street car which I can take to the track.

Also after a semi-close run-in with a wall after dropping 8 litres of oil under my tyres, figured I'd buy another to go stupid with and hack up to turn into a race car instead.

Woah wut! Why you buy a second? You crazy man!

Expect this quote to happen in Augest when myself & Mebuy an LS400 in August. You guys have been warned. ;)

-

Congrats on your second Supra by the way! :D

A new car for Camels will be here shorlty! But not as shortly as I'd hoped. :( Got another 2 weeks to wait if not more. >.<

And fingers crossed that the weather stays good on Friday so I should be able to get my true love moved to my garage from my mums back garden! There will be pictures of the poorly car.

I do like the colour of the MX. Does it have a hint of red or is it just me? Or are you the size of a van and also bright red?

A new car for Camels will be here shorlty! But not as shortly as I'd hoped.

Is it me or are a few of us all getting cars in the past month or so? First Mr.Lol, me and yourself!

So who's next? :lol:

-

Nice one Tim, feeling the difference the first time you drive with new suspension is fantastic! Remember when I got the Coilovers on the Civic. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.