We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

StrickenHAWK?

I enjoyed seeing so many Teslas when I was in Norway back at the beginning of March, certainly something different to look at. It must have been getting on for one (sometimes more) on every street when I was there, but reading about it the Norwegian government offer some decent incentives to get people to buy them over the standard petrol/diesel choices. In the four months I've been back in England I've seen a grand total of two of the things.

Hoovies Garage on YouTube bought a Model S with 106,000 miles on it a couple of months ago. I'd say its a good job most of the work has been done under warranty on the thing previous to him buying it. Apparently no issues with the battery, but the touch screen and three of the door handles ($1K each) and the drive motor (twice) had to be replaced before 100K, but I think that was all to do with it being an early production car.

I think I'd still like to have one one day, but I'll have to offset it with a V8 that I'll just leave idling while I'm out in the Tesla.

Tesla is certainly one major mover for electric cars, but a lot has to say about their build quality, maybe in few years they can step up the game

at this point I might stuck with the car with my this "non refundable" order and non reachable customer support

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, calster17 said:

Last Summer I got....

43080699_10156588976316132_4949510257391960064_n.jpg.74d8169a744379f8669cbef8cb39424d.jpg

A "57 Morris Minor.

Its a running resto, barrels a barrel of laughs and no matter where you go it gets smiles, waves and randoms coming up for a chat about it. 

Also my first post here in a long time. 🙂

It is not everyday that you see a car from 1957 in the streets, i suppose. Plus, i believe these were really popular back then, no?

2 minutes ago, Milli said:

Tell me more about how a 2007 A6, with a 3.2l V6 engine is making 435hp?

well ive changed lots of stuff to reach 435hp. Changed the turbos, new exhaust (as you can see in the pics), My friend tuned the ECU (not an electrical guru so i dunno how he did it, but i saw it he did it with the dyno and a computer). overall the turbos spools up fast and the sound is orgasmical 🙂

5 minutes ago, Nick1999 said:

well ive changed lots of stuff to reach 435hp. Changed the turbos, new exhaust (as you can see in the pics), My friend tuned the ECU (not an electrical guru so i dunno how he did it, but i saw it he did it with the dyno and a computer). overall the turbos spools up fast and the sound is orgasmical 🙂

How do you change the turbo in a Naturally Aspirated engine? Also, ecu mapping? Lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.