We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

want to start a new gumball

Brad_F430

ok so basically i want to do a gumball event on tdu, but i do not have a route or anything so if anybody has any good routes we can do them and link different ones together, i am hoping to do like a mountains rally mostly on one day and then focus more on speedy roads another. i want it to last for like a couple of days(ish). but like 300-400 miles each day. if anybody is interested or has any good routes add my gamertag: oXUNSTOPABL3Xo or just reply on this. we will do it in the school holidays so everyone can do it when they have finished school. Any car is welcome so why not come and give it a go. if you can only do one day i dont really mind as long as somebody on the event knows so we are not waiting around for ages. oh and let me know if you would prefer hardcore mode or normal mode to do the cruise on.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...