We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Gaming setups

Beav

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need new monitor, probably new ventilators and case. I don't know if my GTX260 is good for HD gaming.

I keep having doubts about paying £115 for the GTX460. I have an xbox360 which I can game on but then again with a good graphics card games look awesome on the PC. Another good thing is that if I pay the £115 for the GTX460 it will be a good card and games are cheaper on the PC to buy as well as steam.

I need new monitor, probably new ventilators and case. I don't know if my GTX260 is good for HD gaming.

GTX260 should be fine for HD gaming ;) I used to run one and all was good :nods:

I keep having doubts about paying £115 for the GTX460. I have an xbox360 which I can game on but then again with a good graphics card games look awesome on the PC. Another good thing is that if I pay the £115 for the GTX460 it will be a good card and games are cheaper on the PC to buy as well as steam.

GTX460 :hi5:

I'd kill for the black monitor.

Believe it or not that silver monitor slipped of the desk before. Wasn't on the stand properly. The bolt snapped a while back. Im pretty sure a nut and bolt will sort it out so ile look at getting it sorted this week.

[ATTACH]17120[/ATTACH]

LOL clarence, i may have a small tv, but atleast i got a proper table and a chair for it :rofl: \

btw, where'd you keep your wheel then? on your lap while sitting on the couch or what? lol

edit:

:omg:

i love dashies pc, but it is bigger then his monitor :eek:

lol ok. I was just thinking we should harass you about your small desk after we all teased flo about his tiny TV. ;)

It's a table, my room isn't big enough for a desk.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]17120[/ATTACH]

LOL clarence, i may have a small tv, but atleast i got a proper table and a chair for it :rofl: \

btw, where'd you keep your wheel then? on your lap while sitting on the couch or what? lol

I keep it on the floor next to my piano.