We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tadaima! Okaeri! Welcome back!

Eudemon

rotate.php Follow us: twitter.pngfacebook.pngqq.pngrss.pngdonate.png
Because she learned about happiness, she feels lonely for the first time. And because she knows unhappiness, she understands happiness for the first time.
--Ef: A Tale of Memories

Heya!

My apology for the unexpected downtime, due to over usage of server resources. Here are some MAJOR announcements

New Super Powerful Private Server:
12 times in price compare to what we originally started off, and almost 3 times more expensive than the last one.
Ever since we initially launched, I've been trying to serve my members with the best technologies and resources.
We will continue to improve our services and provide you a glorious internet community experience.

Donate:
Until now, I've already spent thousands of dollars (USD) and most of my free time on the site.
If you appreciated, any donation will help, by becoming a donor you will also gain special permissions and services.
If you're unable to use paypal, please feel free to PM me, we will arrange something else.

New Gallery system:
You may upload images to our public pools. (correspond categories, more will be added later on).
You may also help us out by tagging images or reporting inappropriate images / tags / comments / keywords.
Please read the Gallery Guidelines (beta version, make sure to check again later on for any updates)

Home page:
Our portal page is back, the homepage will gather all the latest news from every part of the site.

More Features:
There are many more features planned, look forward to it!

Regards,
Eudemon

If you expect a respond from me, don't reply this e-mail, use forum PM
If you no longer want to participate with us, go to your profile and select action delete your account (require admin approval)
You received this news letter because you either signed up at KumaKuni or one of our child sites

• 3 weeks later...