We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

KumaKuni festival 熊国祭

Eudemon

[anchor=top]欢迎来到熊国祭,本次活动为上次提到的:MAD/AMV制作

Welcome to KumaKuni Festival,this is a MAD/AMV creating activity[/anchor]

本次分为个人战和团体战,分别都有奖励(论坛积分)

this activity is divided into single combat and team combat, each of them has a reward(Forum stats)

[glow=green,2,300]table of contents- 列表[/glow]

• [iurl=#chinese]观看/下载我做的网站宣传MAD/AMV请点我[/iurl]
    • [iurl=#english]to view/download the MAD/AMV i made click me[/iurl]
    • [iurl=#a]参与本次活动(中文)请点我[/iurl]
    • [iurl=#b]to join the activity(for English) please click me[/iurl]

如果你有什么问题,回复此贴

if you have any question, reply this thread

[anchor=chinese]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/anchor]

观看:

高清下载:

QQ中转

MEGA UPLOAD

115 提取码:f44e758ac5

MEDIA FIRE

这是我花了两个星期制作的网站宣传MAD/AMV

原创标签[Eudemon@kumakuni]

更多内容请见:http://kumakuni.com/forum/index.php?topic=362.0

允许转载,但是转载请保留本框框内的内容

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

参与本次活动的同学也可以拿来做参考

• [iurl=#top]回到顶页[/iurl]

[anchor=english]-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/anchor]

View:

High quality download:

QQ中转

MEGA UPLOAD

115 code:f44e758ac5

MEDIA FIRE

i spent 2 weeks on this MAD/AMV, please take a look

original label[Eudemon@kumakuni]

for more information see:http://kumakuni.com/forum/index.php?topic=362.0

reprint to other sites are allowed, but please reserve the information in this box

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you plan to join the activity, you may use this as reference

• [iurl=#top]go back top[/iurl]

[anchor=a][glow=red,2,300]MAD/AMV总要求:[/glow][/anchor]

所有MAD/AMV里面都要添加:

created by (你的ID)

at

www.kumakuni.com

和本站LOGO图,具体可见我的参考MAD/AMV

完成后先不要发布,传一份网盘跟帖发出链接,等待审核

目前奖励:熊币,人气POWER(1~10)

个人战单人获得的奖励会比团体战多,通过审核的MAD我会在各大网站发布

推荐工具:http://www.verycd.com/topics/2813311/

[glow=blue,2,300]个人战:[/glow]

要求如上

[glow=blue,2,300]团体战[/glow]

制作方法可以如下(参考)

首先团体战需要一名领队,领队可以在漫文区发帖召集会员

领队要公布MAD/AMV的制作主题,(如浪漫,热血等)

会员做好各自的片段之后再发回给领队,由领队整合后发布

• [iurl=#top]点我回到顶页[/iurl]

[anchor=b][glow=red,2,300]MAD/AMV main requirements[/glow][/anchor]

you need to add these info into the MAD/AMV

created by (your ID)

at

www.kumakuni.com

and our logo image

when you finish, please do not release right away, upload it to a direct download host and post it here for approval

reward:熊币,reputation powers(1~10)

single member can get more reward for single combat than team combat

recommend tool:corel video studio

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[glow=blue,2,300]single combat[/glow]

requirement same as above

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[glow=blue,2,300]team combat[/glow]

production method can be like these(for reference):

first someone needs to be a team leader, the team leader may post thread at English Discussion seek for teammates

the team leader will then pick a theme for the MAD/AMV (for example:romantic, blood surging)

when teammates finished the video clips, send to back to the team leader, then the team leader will integrate and release it here

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

• [iurl=#top]click me to go back to the top[/iurl]

Well, Most of elements or characters in your MAD I can identified, cause I have read the animations and they are from different stories. So what confused me is that you combined them in a video, and I didn't exactly know what you want to express, except the final seconds and the words kumakuni. Is that the way every MAD made? Honestly, I haven't made any MAD before, and I haven't seen many MAD either, But I know it's a hard job, if there is something wrong I have said, I will apologize.

Well, Most of elements or characters in your MAD I can identified, cause I have read the animations and they are from different stories. So what confused me is that you combined them in a video, and I didn't exactly know what you want to express, except the final seconds and the words kumakuni. Is that the way every MAD made? Honestly, I haven't made any MAD before, and I haven't seen many MAD either, But I know it's a hard job, if there is something wrong I have said, I will apologize.

first of all, i thought u were talking about the content of this thread, but u weren't

there's no such exact way of making a MAD

and the things im showing in the MAD are short cuts of feelings in the anime, for example, the one i included the most in my MAD -- the sadness

also, usually ppl make one MAD out of one anime, mine is combination of few, that's why it's not so specific

mine is just a propaganda video for my website, just like those trailers of movies