We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tell us what you love, hate and want changed or added!!

Eudemon

there are two thing that annoy me with this site:

1- modders that haven't finished mods or haven't explained them propperly in the finished mods section(most of them are good but one or two are bad)

2- broken image or file links that lead nowhere or lead to another site that also doesn't have any download links to a file.

apart from that everything is as a forum should be, I actually started reading through other sections and I'm glad this site exists.:thumbsup:;):cool::drool:

the point is that there is no point with having a mod that isn't downloadable on a site when it is in the mod shop(unless it's a WIP) because you will just get people spamming that site/page until someone either posts a new link or locks the thread.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you find a thread or post with broken links or leading to nowhere use the report button and we'll look into it and take care of it if need be.

report.gif

And thanks for your feedback, we appreciate any and all good or bad, this community is for you the members, we just run it. :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest turbo lag

Why is it that I now can't post threads or change thread titles?

I post a thread, it took like a day to show up, and thread titles simply don't change.

Guest turbo lag

Physics section, Gaming in General section. It always comes up with an error as soon as I post a thread anywhere really, but those are the places I've successfully gotten a thread started. I then have to retype any thread and repost it again to make it work, then it usually shows up within a day or so. Also why can't I change thread titles in the Photomode section anymore? It appears now I can change titles everywhere else, but not there.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to know if there's a way to bring back a few of the features we used to have. I'm not sure how we're going money-wise but if we could bring back the arcade games which were a fun little competition and the monthly stats threads, it would make TDU:C a greater place.

Also, not sure if anyone's noticed but a few posts up I suggested it would be good for users to have better user customisation. A major thing that I want the option of is having the coloured post background. Sometimes it doesn't look good depending on the current avatar or signatures of the person.

A lot of this is a big ask and I just want to know what you think. Thanks :p

[E] Just noticed something, thankyou Baldy.

• 4 months later...

I think it would be cool if we had a setting that gives us the option of posting in a certain font and colour the whole time. For example, Penfold likes posting in orange text, it would be better if there was an option that automatically changes all of his posts to orange text instead of him having to manually change it. This is a cool feature I saw on Prohibit's forum.

• 3 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Got any bigger background images?

cLPe2Qf.jpg

We've always been about listening to you guys and girls so get posting with your thoughts and ideas. :D

Yes you are indeed a great listener. Or ignorer. It's hard to tell online :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Are you talking about the time under the names being relative rather than absolute? If so then they show that way for up to 4 weeks previous. If you're on a non-touch screen then you can simply hover your cursor over the time to see the absolute date instead. I added this when I discovered I needed to know this sometimes myself. :)