We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Performance Editor car wheelie?

yo

i wonder if you can make a car able to do a wheelie with the

''performance editor''

couse i want to make some of my muscle cars do wheelies

but i have tested my charger and i edited it so

it had 1400hp and 1600nm of tourqe

and i increased the traction to 1500

but still no wheelie :confused:

how do i get it to do a wheelie?

is it even possible?

It is completely possible. I have a Z-28 that'll pull wheelies all day long but still drive around normally as long as i'm easy with the gas.

The easiest way to do it is just to adjust the CoG backwards. But it'll be weird to drive normally if you just do that because you'll have to have almost no weight on the front wheels.

What you need to do is:

increase the power (doesn't have to be insane...i use 650hp)

lengthen the rear suspension

raise the rear ride height

lower the rear damper rate

after getting those to somewhat reasonable levels, then you can slide the CoG backwards...but now you won't have to bring it back as far..which will allow you to still have weight on the front wheels, until you decide to stab the gas pedal and lift the front end up.

Once i get home later today, i'll try to make a quick video clip and give you the settings that i'm using for the camaro.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
It is completely possible. I have a Z-28 that'll pull wheelies all day long but still drive around normally as long as i'm easy with the gas.

The easiest way to do it is just to adjust the CoG backwards. But it'll be weird to drive normally if you just do that because you'll have to have almost no weight on the front wheels.

What you need to do is:

increase the power (doesn't have to be insane...i use 650hp)

lengthen the rear suspension

raise the rear ride height

lower the rear damper rate

after getting those to somewhat reasonable levels, then you can slide the CoG backwards...but now you won't have to bring it back as far..which will allow you to still have weight on the front wheels, until you decide to stab the gas pedal and lift the front end up.

Once i get home later today, i'll try to make a quick video clip and give you the settings that i'm using for the camaro.

How would i go about doing that ... ? EDIT: Figured it out ...

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 5 years later...