We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Any Good Horror Manga?

CipherSeed

I'm somewhat new to the manga scence. I've read a few series such as Deathnote, Shaman King, and .hack; however, I've really been attached to Junji Ito's manga ever since I found The Enigma of Amigara Fault.

They are authentical frightning without relying on cheap scares. The art is done beautifully and the story can occasionally be quite compelling as well.

I've read all of his English translations and I've been looking for more manga similar to his style.

In a perfect world, I'm looking for is Salvador Dali collaberates with Studio Ghibli to make Uzimaki. I want a contrast of beauty, horror, and surreality.

I have never read Junji Ito's work, just did a search, his artwork seems so different from regular manga

anyways, if you like deathnote you may try bakuman, done by the same artise, but not a horror manga tho

I also recommend, highschool of the death & cage of eden

both are bit horror + survival, I love survival manga

I am not a horror manga reader, but i like suspense, mistery, not much like the gore one, for that reason I rather recommend you Left Hand of God-Right Hand of the Devil Is definitely a very good manga under horror and those genres, you gonna love it.

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is also a very good manga and saga, has some more seinen, adventure but horror as well.

The manga of mononoke, is hard to find, is very good and the anime is such a piece of art.

I am probably missing some titles =P see ya ≥^.^≤

i have read none of the manga you have mentioned

just did a search, they seem quite.. old i have to say..

i only started collecting manga recently, right now my book shelf has about 500 manga books

before i mostly watch anime and play gal-games, so i'm bit lost here >.<

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...