We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

'67 Ford Mustang Coupe Project

SBCriss

;348969']You, sir, have my infinite respect! This project, and doing it by hand with a pre-working-days budget? That's something not many people can even try to do.

-Leadfoot

Haha thanks :D Yes this is a car that won't be finished tomorrow, or in 2 years.. If me and my dad would have the money, we would restore that car in less then 8 months. But hey, that isn't even fun anymore, when you restore a car in such a short time ;)

A 351 Clevland !! Yeaah ! :D :cool: I only have a 289... :cry: (mais c'est déjà pas mal ;))

You have a Mustang? :D please send me your msn (or email) address, then you can show me pics of your 'stang :D

Man, I MUST drop by for a visit if I'm ever in the area...

Well you live in Singapore and I live in Luxemburg, that's a hella long distance :p

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, in the states the mustangs are much cheaper then the one here in europe. But the americans know that their mustang are bought by european guys for like 3000$. And now they make the stangs expensiver.. So if you want to buy one, i think now is the last chance that you can buy one for good price..

If you want i can look on the internet to find a cheap one for you ;) you live in texas right?

Here you got one for only 600$ clicky!

I dont know what year ur looking for but here you will find one ;)

Here some new shots, only thing left in the car is the engine, everything out :) No electricity, no windows...

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I'll go in vacation on friday, so it doesnt make sense to take out the engine.. So we decided to restore some little details:

Dude, in the states the mustangs are much cheaper then the one here in europe. But the americans know that their mustang are bought by european guys for like 3000$. And now they make the stangs expensiver.. So if you want to buy one, i think now is the last chance that you can buy one for good price..

If you want i can look on the internet to find a cheap one for you ;) you live in texas right?

Here you got one for only 600$ clicky!

I dont know what year ur looking for but here you will find one ;)

I just can't afford all of the parts. I'm getting a new car soon so I need that money for it. Also, nice progress! I'm lovin the pony badge!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your support guys :D And @86GT: Well what's your new car then? :p Maybe one day you will buy a stang, who knows ;) Here some new pics of the restoration, backlights and frontlights are now restored, [B]BUT[/B] the backlights doesnt look so good anymore (which is ok after 43 years :lol:).. The 2 backlights cost about 300€, which is really expensive for 2 lights.. Well here the pics, worked 2 hours on them today: Before: -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- After: -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) -- -- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

She's looking awesome! I'd recommend a product called "Brasso" (Not sure if you Americans have it though!) Shines up most metals to a gorgeous shine.

Thanks! Well thanks for this info i'll look where i can find it, and btw.. im not living in the states :p

And yes that is my mom's madza 2 in he background, why? :D

Here are 2 new pics.. ;)

how many pieces the car is in

Men i didnt count that, but im sure we are now over 500 pieces.. and what type of triumph you got?

Here todays update, cleaned up the rear and front bumper, and some chrome pieces from the rear window ;)

I store them here ;) Nice bike, open a thread and share it with us :D

Pretty much everything stored in boxes

img5261e.jpg

Seats and Flowmaster exhaustes (they were on it when i bough it :cool:)

img5264v.jpg

Hood, windows,....

HUD, mustang logo,...