We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Weekly Anime Discussion

Shigeru

weekly2.png

oIXYc.jpg

Source: http://neregate.com/...012-2013-anime/

Bigger pic: http://i.minus.com/iONyIPkKICCCc.jpg

AND the Fall 2012 Anime Chart http://i.minus.com/iPlrNAPU9zcL9.jpg

Have you watched one of those titles? it was good? (>‘o’)> what do you think about the Anime industry is bringing us right now?

According to the new anime series coming and currently airing, make a recommendation, share your ideas, discuss or post news about series. Not just something you have watched but series you wish to watch and expectations. ≧◠◡◠≦✌

Something to consider:

The idea of this to be a sane and fun discussion about Anime, if there is any anime series you didn't like, you can tell the experience as well but being the most neutral possible and not succumb to the easy-breezy flaming :3

I only collect anime when they finished airing, to watch all at once

bcuz I really don't have time to catch up episodes every week, and with this I still stocked up tons of anime

Anyways, after the winter season I will definitely collect DC3, I have played dc1,2 both game and anime

not a huge fan but still like to see it (。・ε・。)ムー

As for the others I guess I will collect most of them, to watch one episode first to see if I like it or not

I only collect anime when they finished airing, to watch all at once

bcuz I really don't have time to catch up episodes every week, and with this I still stocked up tons of anime

Me too, I prefer watch anime continuously. Sometimes to preselect and discard series I watch the first episode, or because i can't wait >-<

From the list, Kizumonogatari and berserker Movie, although i want to have all of them first.

I watched the first season (just the first chapter) of hiiro no kakera, seems nice a typical harem.

want to watch:

tonari no kaibutsu

shin sekai yori

kamisama hajimemashita

wooser no sono higurashi (seems to be so kawai!)

K

zetsuen no tempest

Btooom

jojo

code: breaker

suki-tte ii na yo

oshiri kajiri mushi

jormungand

robotics notes

psycho pass

kyousougiga

chiisama ojisan

eureka seven ao

and ........ yoriniku gintama!!!!!!!! <3

also some movies from the list. yes i want to see al of them, but i probably will watch the most of then out of season.

I watched Litchi de hikari club before watching I read the manga, both of them, (just two vol.) it wasn't what i had in mind, is a very insane plot, full with sick characters, some nice some just sick, it have some really gore moment, playing with the characters psychosis, when they make it real... Is a shame that when I watched the Animation was a different thing. I thought that was quite difficult to bring such a plot with strong scenes to anime, shamefully or... well they didn't, is a kind of chibi parody of the original, maybe from those who know the manga will think "how can you play with those serious moments" is funny, in some very finite point it is. And from the viewer who doesn't know the manga, they think is fresh and funny, so enjoy it. But read the manga first! or after... :3