We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Minime891's Mod Projects **Update 2016**

Minime891

@kurgan

i know that he used the GS to make a ZR1,but them it's NOT a GS,not w/o the decals and all,an why be so arrogant in ALL your posts? it's that some sort of lack of self confidence or something? nevermind,i don't care,just stop being rude ;)

I wasn't being rude at all, grow a spine and some thicker skin.

Some people don't keep track of all the mods out there because many people don't bother going past the first page of the Released section, and still others don't know that the default display option for this board only shows the last 2 month's worth of posts.

As far as the '96 Vette is concerned, it's a GranSport with or without the stripes (it's actually an option at the Chevy dealerships when the car is ordered), it was deliberately mislabeled as a ZR-1 when it wasn't one.

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you do understand that those two can't even be compared? And besides, M3E92 was made long time ago... long before GPS was available. :)

So you're refusing to use an NFS Shift conversion just because it was made before working GPS screens were even possible???

Seriously???

Since 99% of all TDU mods don't have working GPS screens, you must not have many mods installed at all....:rolleyes:

Minimeeee! please try make the Z06 and ZR1 if possible! plus, if you can make the ZR1 replace the Farboud, it will be just... Perfect!

xD

tool's already made the Z06 and ZR1 ;)

you done great choices, Aston Rapide it's so sexy!

a car that will be look nice in TDU certainly is the 2009 CTS-V!

we got a E 63, a M5, a XF-R, Holden W427 and the most nice looking american sport sedan still missing for this game. That's my suggestion :D

i second that :D

tool's already made the Z06 and ZR1 ;)

Yes, but Tool already made DBS ,S5 and C63 if i'm not wrong, i just prefer Minime's mods, because for me, they have a better interior quality, and since i only drive using cockpit view, that's a great point to me. ;D