We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Hawaiian Paradise V0.1.9 Released!

edwin

Welcome on Hawaii!

Driving in TDU on Hawaii is great, but this mod is trying to make it even better!

Its my 1st and last modpack. This pack will slowly evolve into (hopefully) something great. It will start with version 0.1 and can be combined with other modpacks. Nice touch is the fact that most mods from this pack are optional when installing.

attachment.php?attachmentid=13928&stc=1&d=1285866686

To See all install options you have to use the slider in the menu to slide to the right:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14033&stc=1&d=1286044291

The 1st mod in the pack are different plants:

attachment.php?attachmentid=13935&stc=1&d=1285866730

The red banana also seen in iLLusion: Island Paradise. This banana ads a little colour to the Island. Texture made by Edwin.

attachment.php?attachmentid=13936&stc=1&d=1285866730

2th new leafs for this palm tree. Texture made by Edwin.

attachment.php?attachmentid=13937&stc=1&d=1285866730attachment.php?attachmentid=13938&stc=1&d=1285866730

The 3rd and 4th plant are 2 palms with the same leafs but different hight. These palms also add a different colour to the game than basic green. Texture made by Edwin.

The 2nd mod in the pack are different tropical birds:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14043&stc=1&d=1286052063

1st Bird is the Rainbow Lorakeet. 2nd a Parrot. 3th a Paradise Bird. And the last bird is also a Parrot. Textures made by: Edwin

3rd mod is getting rid of the autumn leafs. Instead you wil get some nice tropical butterflies:

attachment.php?attachmentid=13939&stc=1&d=1285869311

4th mod is in the same picture. Its the F1 Ferrari witch will point the way for you in races. Butterfly and F1 Ferrari textures made by: Edwin

The 5th mod is a new 3d (sort of) license plate for you cars:

attachment.php?attachmentid=13934&stc=1&d=1285867495

This mod will give you somthing different than the standart 505 plate. But it still is a Hawaiian plate. Textures made by: Edwin.

The 6th mod is a pack of all 16 billboards:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14027&stc=1&d=1286043714attachment.php?attachmentid=14028&stc=1&d=1286044320

They should give you a dreamy Hawaiian feel. :nuts: Textures made by: Edwin

The 7th mod is a weather pack witch I modified from: Eternalsky's Eternal Skies mod [very minor update v1.1b]

I have included 4 weather types:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14029&stc=1&d=1286044378attachment.php?attachmentid=14030&stc=1&d=1286044378attachment.php?attachmentid=14031&stc=1&d=1286044378attachment.php?attachmentid=14032&stc=1&d=1286044378

The 1st one is called: Clear blue sky. The 2nd one is: Orange sunset. The 3rd is: Partly clouded with sun. And the 4th is: Tropical depression.

The 8th mod is the Patch HD v1.0: from 2CV SUPER GT integrated in the Hawaiian Paradise mod. Offcourse with the kind permission of 2CV SUPER GT. Thanx!:thumbsup:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14083&stc=1&d=1286296049attachment.php?attachmentid=14084&stc=1&d=1286296680

The HD mod has 5 different options.

- The 1st is the original TDU version, this mod only changes the grass and bushes to be the same as in the Island Paradise mod from Illusion.

- The 2nd is the HD 100 mod which is the same as the 1st but the level of details "high" are remaind to appear till 300m.

- The 3rd is the HD 300 mod which is the same as the 1st but the level of details "high" are remaind to appear till 900m.

- The 4th is the HD 500 mod which is the same as the 1st but the level of details "high" are remaind to appear till 1500m.

- The 5th is the HD Unlimited mod which is the same as the 1st but the level of details "high" are remaind to appear infinite.

The HD mod is quite demanding for the system so standard the 1st mod is installed.

The 9th mod are new roads made by Opelos_HUN:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14089&stc=1&d=1286652062attachment.php?attachmentid=14090&stc=1&d=1286652062

You can choose either Dark roads, Light Roads or an combination between the Dark/Light/Default roads.

The 10th mod are new "bush", "herb" and "grass" textures:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14100&stc=1&d=1286703752

The long standing cacti on the left are made by Illusion in his Nature V2a texture pack. The grasses are made also by Illusion, I only made a color change on the grass in front of the big cactus. The Opuntia cactus and Yucca plant are newly made by Edwin. I Hope you like it! The sand texture is set back to the orginal one to prevent "the blackness in the distance error". The gras flat on the ground (herb) texture is new, made by Edwin.

If you want to install other environment mods, than make sure to install the Hawaiian Paradise last.

The plant textures are from bigger texture files. Within it you find the "blueprints" of multiple plants. Besides my own textures you will also find some of the origional textures and other textures made by Illusion. I'm also very thankfull for Eternalsky's weather pack! A very special thanx goes to 2CV SUPER GT for the great HD mod! Also a big thanx goes to Opelos_Hun for his roads. And finaly a very big thanx to the person who made everything possible: Djey!:thumbsup:

The Download link:

Filefront

Hawaiian Paradise V 0.1.9

Mediafire:

Hawaiian Paradise V 0.1.9

Please note that you must install Djey's Magic Map prior to installing and using this mod.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea Emir13, your post sounded a bit rude. Please edit it, cause there's really no need to write those needless and pointless ''competition'' posts. ;)

Very good start for a v0.1, can't wait to see what this mod will turn out to be in a near future. Like I said on IP topic, use my textures and resources as you wish. ;)

And once again, good luck edwin! It's always nice to see yet another environment modder around here. ;)

The 7th mod is a weather pack witch I modified from: Eternalsky's Eternal Skies mod [very minor update v1.1b]

I have included 4 weather types:

Tropical Depression is fire! Drove almost whole night with that weather. Sunset was great too, and so is cloudy time.

One question, could I borrow those lines for the next IP version? It would save me tons of time, and my ones wouldn't even be close to that effect. :)

Tropical Depression is fire! Drove almost whole night with that weather. Sunset was great too, and so is cloudy time.

One question, could I borrow those lines for the next IP version? It would save me tons of time, and my ones wouldn't even be close to that effect. :)

Offcourse, you have to credit Eternalsky for it. I did not make it. So its great with me, if Eternalsky have no problem with it (probably not).:)

Great mod edwin! One question: I have TDU HD but don´t know how it works. I just know it makes the plants and all that stuff better. Will this take the detail down again or will it just add another color to the plants? Plz someone answer!

And again: Nice mod edwin! I love the Sky! Looks like a dream!

Great mod edwin! One question: I have TDU HD but don´t know how it works. I just know it makes the plants and all that stuff better. Will this take the detail down again or will it just add another color to the plants? Plz someone answer!

And again: Nice mod edwin! I love the Sky! Looks like a dream!

Don't worry! It will not alter the HD mod.:)

@Metal Peter (and others).

The Hawaiian Paradise mod now includes the HD Mod and also the bushes and grass settings from Island Paradise. If you want to combine this mod with the Island Paradise mod, than make sure to install the Island Paradise mod before the Hawaiian Paradise mod. If you wan't to install other environment mods, than make sure to install the Hawaiian Paradise last.

Hey edwin, really enjoying your mod, but i have a question:

I accidentaly installed the wrong files while switching weather mods.

If i uninstall HawaiianParadise, and re-install it without the files i messed up on (plants, trees, birds), (i had IslandParadise before) Does it revert to IP or to default game settings?

Hey edwin, really enjoying your mod, but i have a question:

I accidentaly installed the wrong files while switching weather mods.

If i uninstall HawaiianParadise, and re-install it without the files i messed up on (plants, trees, birds), (i had IslandParadise before) Does it revert to IP or to default game settings?

It should reverse to IP. What files did you mess up on? The plants/trees/birds are no different than Island paradise V0.9...

I have some good news, Hawaiian Paradise v 0.1.5 is out!

attachment.php?attachmentid=14107&stc=1&d=1287055539

Great thing is the compatability with Island Paradise. You can now install the full version of Island Paradise without the black map! As you can see above, the Hawaiian Paradise also has a new GPS made by Trainfield. Also the sand texture is new.

Further improvements from v0.1.4 are:

attachment.php?attachmentid=14106&stc=1&d=1287055539

Bamboo fences instead of metal.

attachment.php?attachmentid=14108&stc=1&d=1287055539

The new Papaya trees are now proper Papaya trees!

attachment.php?attachmentid=14109&stc=1&d=1287055539

The grasslike mini tree is now an Plumeria tree.

attachment.php?attachmentid=14110&stc=1&d=1287055539

There are also Plumeria fields now! They add a little colour. This plumeria and the plumeria above are also used as small plants (see 1st picture).

Hope You like it! Most things are optional for optimal compatibility. I personally combine this pack with the full version of Island Paradise.