We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tutorial: Change camera and IK

PhatPunk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok im so lost everytime i try this my game crashes<3 backups but heres my thing im trying to make the nissan skyline gtr go from left to right handed wich one of these guides should i be following ive currently done the 2nd one and it crashes my game everytime i have magic map installed so...am i missing something or doing the wrong thing lol any help appreciated.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

hey guys,i have a problem...

want to drive Toyota Trueno AE86 by Miha...this car is, as you know, right hand drive...I use TDU_MODDING_TOOLS_1.16,put camera I want,set cockpit source and cockpit target to right as it said in tutorial but nothing happened....any idea why?

I use another right hand drive vehicle in the game, R33 Skyline, set everything as it should couple of years ago,followed tutorial and with that car everything working fine.... so I don't know what causing the problem

thank you for reply Tob-Racer,I appreciate it...

if someone had similar problem or have idea what to do,please let me know....in the meantime, I put original cameras.bin,and start to set up all cars again.I hope this will solve my problem...maybe my current cameras.bin is corrupted or something like that....

problem solved!!!After get back original camera.bin file and set camera/ik for all cars all over again,everything works fine now...

• 5 months later...
Guest sourkho

Hallo evryone. i need to know one think about camera. can someone help me?

is it posible for add new camera for tdu 1? i mean not to replace the old one but adding new camera.

i'm adding new car and i don't have place for camera anymore))))