We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

My Pad Settings (towards more realistic)

Eudemon

Hey guys a few people have asked me about my settings and I figured may as well share the wealth. I was a TDU Hardcore muppet so obviously I prefer the cars not to dart about and for brakes and acceleration not to be instant hence the drastic settings. Anyway oversteer can be hell to get any control over but play with an SLS and enjoy some of the power aways you can do with this after doing a couple of donuts. Throw a Veyron into reverse and see how many donuts you can do before ending up on the dirt or grass.

Watch when travelling at high speed that you don't brake and turn, try it and you'll see why. Also watch for braking in the wet as the car can lose it in this. Gradual braking is possible too so give it a go and see what you think.

mytdu2sets.jpg

Click Settings for Potatoes

* Pad Linearity/Steering Sensitivity: 3 from Left

* Speed factor: 3 from Right

* Steering damping: Far Right

* Deadzone: 2 from Right

* Throttle Lin.: 2 from Right

* Brake Lin.: Far Right

It's not brilliant but for me it feels decent until a hopeful future update. :)

This setup works quite nicely with Sport mode.

i've tried adjusting the controlls myself and got it feeling better, but nowhere near perfect, will try these myself later

have you got more details, so i can get it right, think there is 10 notches to each adjustment, so could you tell me how far along it is left to right?

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to add that you should put the break slider all the way left. Since it's kinda bugged like the sterring senstivity thing which made the left side is the "maximum sensitive/linearly". if you put the break slider at the far left, the wheels won't get instant lock up with the slidist touch of the break.

I found it the other way, hence why I have it all the way to the right. I was locking up with like 1% of pressure on the right trigger. Moving it all the way over stops this and in fact sometimes I'm too light with the braking and don't stop at all. :lol: