We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Listen the voice of those who already saw. :lol:

And a vinyl? What?

It's true, hell I mind trying to beat a lap of yours on the green hell in the Yellow bird...even when i decided to try with racing soft's I was till a fair few seconds behind your time!

Real life though, that's another story. ;)

-

A vinyl record. :)

This one to be exact.

mikeoldfieldtubular.jpg

Got it locally, so epic times!

I would, but I don't know if there's much of a call for that on here? :p I'd love to be of help though.

You've seen Patch's selfies, right? :p

Seriously though, I need to buy new clothes soon and have no idea what's fashionable these days. Can't keep up with the kids and their fashion :p I can't be the only one seeking advice? :hmmm:

---

On Topic:

Tubular Bells on vinyl would be creepy as hell Calster :lol: Jelly though, I have no music collection :cry:

You've seen Patch's selfies, right? :p

Yes but he's beyond help :cheeky: j/k :leaves:

Seriously though, I need to buy new clothes soon and have no idea what's fashionable these days. Can't keep up with the kids and their fashion :p I can't be the only one seeking advice? :hmmm:

I'd be happy to help :susp: let me know whenever you need it.

The price is fine, I spend that much but on Diesel it's a bit much. They overcharge for their products but don't have the reputation to justify it imo.

Nice jumper though

yes the price is way 0TT.

But I like diesel for certain things.

Accessories and bags: gucci

clothes: high end, but not gucci

it all depends but with my jeans i paid £175 for armani jeans (twice) and the quality is bad they rip within a year and i have to get them sowed specially to make it look new again. So i advise never to go to armani for jeans.

But my favourite brands are diesel and gucci. but different brands for different body parts.

I take it you saw my post of that a while back? Let us know how it goes with your wheel.

First of all it took me a good 2 hours just to get it working. It's not very user friendly nor it has great customer support. I figured out how to get it working via user forums.

You'll have to download a software then download a plug-in within the software, figure out layouts and buttons, install 'scripts'. Once you saved your setups you'll basically have to do this each time you want to use the wheel.

Like I have predicted it basically makes the wheel seem like a controller to XB1. That means no force feedback. I was able to get a basic FFB effect with turning central spring force via Logitech Profiler.

There are software updates, they seem to release these 'gamepacks' and 'scripts' as they go along.

In terms of deadzone, input lag, sensitivity it is quite good. A lot better than I've expected. It may be more difficult to control the car especially at high speeds but for cruising along and chilling it is far better than a controller.

So overall I would say it's OK. I mean it is not that expensive it's only 60 dollars so I'm not complaining too much but I would say, beware because it's a very inconvenient device. If you do buy it do not expect anything too much.

• 1 month later...