We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post a Pic of Your Latest Purchase

iLLGT3

Nice colour for the M5, one of the better colour choices for sure, have fun. I keep having a naughty look at E46 M3s and E39 M5s for the occasional blast around the Welsh mountains, but I'd never have any money left running two ageing BMWs at the same time :p

Audi A3 looks like it has MK7 Golf 'Dijon' alloy wheels, but I could be wrong /bearding. Two nice cars, I can't keep up with you lot around here anymore :)

Nice colour for the M5, one of the better colour choices for sure, have fun. I keep having a naughty look at E46 M3s and E39 M5s for the occasional blast around the Welsh mountains, but I'd never have any money left running two ageing BMWs at the same time :p

Thanks! Le Mans Blue was one of my top color choices. After owning a black car I swore I'd never own one. They look amazing right after a wash, but show dirt the next day!

I really wanted an E46, but in the future I may need four doors, so I ended up with the E39 :)

Bought / received the HP ENVY x360 (13-y013cl) from Costco for $999. Pretty good specs for the price given its class: HP ENVY x360 13-y013cl 13t Touchscreen 2-in-1 Laptop - Intel Core i7 - QHD+

At the above product page, the photos give it a traditional silver aluminum look to it, but it's actually sort of a dark gray (as in my photo below), which I much prefer. Basically, it's sexy AF in person. This will replace my mid-2012 MacBook Air that I've had for 4 years. I'm looking forward to using the ENVY as a tablet and in the tabletop / stand mode.

wU6tAMk.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a bit late to the party with this one, but I realised about a month ago that I've not upgraded anything on my computer in the last 4-5 years aside from an SSD and CPU watercooler, so I decided to get one of these to replace my HD7970 TwinFrozr III. Not one of the brands that everyone goes for, but after reading experiences with cards from certain companies getting too hot and setting fire in some cases and these not having any of those problems plus good reviews everywhere I looked I went for it. Additionally Zotac offer a five year warranty over the 2-3 year warranty you get from others.

31538270080_9226ae45bc_o.jpg

Amazon decided to stick a label over the front of the box with my address on (didn't send it in an Amazon box so I'm surprised it wasn't stolen on the way here), hence the Bored & Work doodle book :p

It's a Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition. Not fitted it yet because I'm on World of Tanks, so all could go wrong yet :p

Now I've bought one they will drop in price dramatically over the next couple of days, so get your wallets out...

I'm a bit late to the party with this one, but I realised about a month ago that I've not upgraded anything on my computer in the last 4-5 years aside from an SSD and CPU watercooler, so I decided to get one of these to replace my HD7970 TwinFrozr III. Not one of the brands that everyone goes for, but after reading experiences with cards from certain companies getting too hot and setting fire in some cases and these not having any of those problems plus good reviews everywhere I looked I went for it. Additionally Zotac offer a five year warranty over the 2-3 year warranty you get from others.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/579/31538270080_9226ae45bc_o.jpg

Amazon decided to stick a label over the front of the box with my address on (didn't send it in an Amazon box so I'm surprised it wasn't stolen on the way here), hence the Bored & Work doodle book :p

It's a Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition. Not fitted it yet because I'm on World of Tanks, so all could go wrong yet :p

Now I've bought one they will drop in price dramatically over the next couple of days, so get your wallets out...

nice I have the same model as well, no problems with cooling and it turns the fans off when it's idling, not exactly quiet when it's working but a small price to pay for the performance. It runs anything up to 2K res with almost no loss.

Yeah, I have played it for just over a year now (joined on 22nd December 2015). Almost up to Tier 9 in a few tech trees (so just over one tier to go before I can call it quits), but I'm still an average player at best :p

I've also played War Thunder (only up to the Cromwell on the British tanks), but after playing WoT so much I find it difficult to adjust to the slightly slower pace (or is it just more detailed maps?) of War Thunder so I don't tend to fair too well.

I'm quite surprised at how long it's taking the Intel i7 7700k and nVidia 1080Ti to be released and the rumours that suggest they're not big upgrades over existing products... perhaps the 1080 GTX and 6700k were the better long term choice back when they came out...

Also wanting to alter the desk and get an ultra-wide still, but will wait and see what is revealed at CES next month.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...