We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Ferrari FXX

Hi,

Does anyone have s club which has the FXX? If so, could you please let me join?

Just send me a pm ;)

I'm level 60, with 174 cars, although I thought you were only allowed 99? Since I purchased all the DLC cars, it's not given me a limit as to how many cars i can own?

Also,how do you take the yaucht from one island to the other? Been trying to figure this out for ages...

You can't take one yacht and hope it'll show up on the other island. Another let down lacking detail, especially since the Hawai one is exactly the same model, costs 2 million more, and is in a more lonely and depressing environment. So ye, own both and dream up a bit :p

I think you're allowed to own as many cars as you can store in the garages, if those are more than 100, then it shouldn't be a problem.

Oh, I've heard rumor that you can use the boat to change islands rather than use the airport?

It's annoying, I really wanna sell cars but I can't :@

Isn't the ability to sell cars going to be in the "soon to be available" DLC/update?

Can't remember now was a long time ago that I read the list. :p

Everybody hoped and thought the boat would be an alternative way to travel, but it seems it ain't.

You can't sell normal cars. I think normal cars can only be sold through the auction hall which is a later DLC, or at least, was planned as a later DLC. The Exploration Pack was only to include the possibility to sell the won duel cars like the pink Mustang etc.

So if the DLC program will continue, and until the auction hall appears, you'll have to sell your cars by buying others.

Oh, I've heard rumor that you can use the boat to change islands rather than use the airport?

It's annoying, I really wanna sell cars but I can't :@

Sell a house/buy more cars then you have the option to sell cars if you go to buy one and there isn't enough space in your garages :)