We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post One Random Automotive Picture Per Day

iLLGT3

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he was rebuilding the garage so didn't start from the scratch and sometimes you have to work with what you have got. And the cars are kind of my style, too, especially the M3 as it is manual and Mineral White Metallic, which in direct sun looks pretty cool even though it is "just" a white. My favourite 991's are the 50th Anniversary and the Targa, so maybe I'd choose one of those instead of the GT3 and if I were going for a track day type of 991... Cayman GT4 it would be.

However, I'll be happy if I get something just as cool as his garage & cars in my life. :)

I think he was rebuilding the garage so didn't start from the scratch and sometimes you have to work with what you have got. And the cars are kind of my style, too, especially the M3 as it is manual and Mineral White Metallic, which in direct sun looks pretty cool even though it is "just" a white. My favourite 991's are the 50th Anniversary and the Targa, so maybe I'd choose one of those instead of the GT3 and if I were going for a track day type of 991... Cayman GT4 it would be.

However, I'll be happy if I get something just as cool as his garage & cars in my life. :)

I didn't mean anything against white cars, I love them, it's just if that 911 was white too it'd have made the garage look a bit dull and sterile.

They're my favourite 91's too, and yup i'd be more than happy with them.

I didn't mean anything against white cars, I love them, it's just if that 911 was white too it'd have made the garage look a bit dull and sterile.

They're my favourite 91's too, and yup i'd be more than happy with them.

Oh, yeah I agree definitely. One white car out of two is definitely enough. I don't like white 911's in general at all to be honest. That blue is in my opinion one of the best colors to get on this generation of the 911 and Cayman/Boxster.

I'm struggling with the color palette of the new M3. It lacks some classic shades of blue and red IMHO. Would probably end up with the metallic white or calling BMW Individual.

Yah, very recognizable collection AND home. *waits for scott to enter the thread drooling*

He said in a few tweets after that pic that the countachs were £55,000 and £65,000 in 2010. That seems like such a bargain! They've rocketed in price now haven't they? He'll make such a huge profit from his.

Continuing the garage theme: :eek:

attachment.php?attachmentid=1180058&d=1427223289

attachment.php?attachmentid=1180183&d=1427230702

2015 Yas Marina M4 (Mine)

2011 599 GTO

2009 F430

2003 360 Modena 6spd

1976 308 GTB (All fiberglass body, Magnum PI car)

1974 Ferrari V12 2x2 (green one, my least favorite)

1956 Mercedes 220D cabrio (completely original)

1954 Mercedes Coupe (completely original)

1936 Auburn Boattail Speedster (replica)

2011 SLS AMG

1947 Bentley Mark IV (right hand steer, displayed in his living room)

Not pictured:

2007 SL 550

1996 Bentley Turbo R (the daily "beater")

attachment.php?attachmentid=1180181&d=1427230702

So while at Halfords (Big chain store for car stuff, for the no UK guys) I came accross this while seeing if they had any headlamps thatd fit the Lexbus...

[ATTACH]22900[/ATTACH]

Because if you happen to own one of the 2 LFA's in the UK, you'll nip down to the local store for a bulb. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...